Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favors done must be repayed...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Ahoy there,my piratical friends.

Now,this is something that's been bugging me for a while...so here it is.

Does anyone remember of that crazy stunt we pulled off,abducting Mabel,destroying an Armada Fortress,and in the end,started a full blown war between Marleybone and Valencia?By breaking free none other than Napoleguin,and Nicholas(btw,I like Nicholas's voice).And Napoleguin said something VERY important.

''Pirate,listen.Thank you fer freeing me,I owe you one.And Napoleguin does not forgot!''

And I was thinking about when and more importantly how would this favor be repayed?

I may have an idea...

But more on that later.But what I wanna ask you is indeed this,what would you do if you had the greatest military genius at your disposal?I mean,you can't just ask him to make you a sandwhich or something.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there,my piratical friends.

Now,this is something that's been bugging me for a while...so here it is.

Does anyone remember of that crazy stunt we pulled off,abducting Mabel,destroying an Armada Fortress,and in the end,started a full blown war between Marleybone and Valencia?By breaking free none other than Napoleguin,and Nicholas(btw,I like Nicholas's voice).And Napoleguin said something VERY important.

''Pirate,listen.Thank you fer freeing me,I owe you one.And Napoleguin does not forgot!''

And I was thinking about when and more importantly how would this favor be repayed?

I may have an idea...

But more on that later.But what I wanna ask you is indeed this,what would you do if you had the greatest military genius at your disposal?I mean,you can't just ask him to make you a sandwhich or something.
Hmm, gold beyond a pirates wildest dreams? Or power? Yeah, power! I think I can guess where you're going with this one, Felix; and I've been thinking the same thing.....

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I'd ask him to make me a Hero........Oh that's a sandwich so how about a Sub. Then I could dive below the clouds a send torpedoes out to sink ships Arrg! Then maybe look for treasure under Skull Island.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ye have a good point there mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
If Napolenguin is as astounding as he thinks he is, I would ask him for a plan to get the pieces of the map that the Armada has.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
sjosten on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
If Napolenguin is as astounding as he thinks he is, I would ask him for a plan to get the pieces of the map that the Armada has.
i agree
i want gold more gold even more gold more gold than anyone has!

evil wild cackling

sorry about that i love gold
Darling Mark Bristol level 65