Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If musketeers are from marleybone...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Ok, so im a Musketeer, and also chose keen eyes, which makes you a semi-marleybonian. Unfortunately musketeers get no class specific marleybonian companions, despite the fact that marleybone is based on musketeers and privateers!
Bloody Jack Sharp, Lv 25 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Sharp on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so im a Musketeer, and also chose keen eyes, which makes you a semi-marleybonian. Unfortunately musketeers get no class specific marleybonian companions, despite the fact that marleybone is based on musketeers and privateers!
This rule on 'origin world' companions also is true for those who chose Krokotopia and Grizzleheim. Don't worry,you will get a wonderful Marleybone companion when you reach Marleybone. That will be around level 50 -54.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Well, in all fairness, Witchdoctors get no class-specific Krokotopia companions, Buccaners get no class-specific Grizzleheim companions, and Swashbucklers get no class-specific MooShu companions. I think I'd be pretty cool, though, to get a companion based off of where you were fostered.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Captain Sharp on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
In Marleybone you will get a nifty little puppy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
In Marleybone you will get a nifty little puppy.
I think Private Mills would be miffed at being called a 'puppy'.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
I think Private Mills would be miffed at being called a 'puppy'.
He likes it, don't worry.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Haley MoonHeart on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Well, in all fairness, Witchdoctors get no class-specific Krokotopia companions, Buccaners get no class-specific Grizzleheim companions, and Swashbucklers get no class-specific MooShu companions. I think I'd be pretty cool, though, to get a companion based off of where you were fostered.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle
Yeah, it would be cool to get a Krok companion for my Swashbuckler. (Yes.. back in my noob days I picked Krokotopia because being spooky sounded cool.) I also like the new origin badges.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, it would be cool to get a Krok companion for my Swashbuckler. (Yes.. back in my noob days I picked Krokotopia because being spooky sounded cool.) I also like the new origin badges.
That would give you an advantage when using a staffy/stabby weapon. I chose Mooshu ( born warrior - damage bonus ), but my other swashy chose Skull Island. ( naturally sneaky - dodge bonus ) I can't wait to experience the new updates!

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Haley MoonHeart on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:

Ivette Xavier, Oracle
Well, a few things. I definitely agree with the class origin companion thing, it would be cool to get a grizzleheim bear with my buccaneer, and so on, also, I didn't know kronor opus was a world, so it sounds cool :) and last, technically swashbucklers are supposed to be from skull island in theory, because they are based on dodge to make up for health. Thanks for the comment I agreed with it mostly :) (although most swashbucklers choose mooshu)

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
This rule on 'origin world' companions also is true for those who chose Krokotopia and Grizzleheim. Don't worry,you will get a wonderful Marleybone companion when you reach Marleybone. That will be around level 50 -54.
Yes, the engineer dog? I believe she is indeed very useful, although I haven't obtained her yet, but whatever :) I looked all this up bye if u didnt know

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Captain Sharp on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Well, a few things. I definitely agree with the class origin companion thing, it would be cool to get a grizzleheim bear with my buccaneer, and so on, also, I didn't know kronor opus was a world, so it sounds cool :) and last, technically swashbucklers are supposed to be from skull island in theory, because they are based on dodge to make up for health. Thanks for the comment I agreed with it mostly :) (although most swashbucklers choose mooshu)
Krokotopia* and sorry I don't have membership to wiz so I don't know the worlds except for wizard city

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Origin badges- I don't think wild colonial fits marleybone, more like cool ranch.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
Ideas for world companions...
Krokotopia- Krok Wizard ( Of course )
Grizzleheim- Bear Viking ( Also, of course )
Skull Island- ... Cutthroat, or something cool...
Mooshu- Ninja Pig ( Obviously )
Marleybone ( Redcoat )
You probably knew what I would say before you began reading.

Ian Milford, shooting down evil since ancient times