Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turn the Tide?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Turn the Tide isn't showing up when it activates again, is this intentional or a bug? The two characters I've seen this on are Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 65 and Stormy Nikita Nightingale lvl 41

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
The Fire Buccaneer on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Turn the Tide isn't showing up when it activates again, is this intentional or a bug? The two characters I've seen this on are Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 65 and Stormy Nikita Nightingale lvl 41
Only buccaneers are suppose to get it I think and it activates when your health goes to yellow but if its on a swash it might be a bug since only buccaneers get it I think.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
The Fire Buccaneer on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
I believe it's intentional. Every time i go into elusive on all of my characters it doesn't show, but i'm getting the extra movement and dodge.