Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This is a special day...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy brought this to my attention,so first a big thank you to her.

Secondly,I wanna say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To our beloved One Eyed Jack,Thomas Purdue,the Friendly Necromancer,the Friendly Witchdoctor,the Guy with the cool gatsby and glasses,the Community Manager at Kingsisle,the guy who works hard to make sure all the negativity is squashed and all the positivity shines.
It is my honor to wish you a happy happy birthday,in the name of the Pirate 101 community!!!!

As for the birthday party that Chrissy and I should throw,we're both open o hearing when you guys will be available.Should we squeeze this party into Esperanza and Misty's party?Or in an entirely new one?Anyways,we've been meaning to honor One Eyed Jack for a while but Community Manager Appreciation Day is just so so so so so so so so so far away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
One Eyed Jack is the Friendly Necromancer/Witchdoctor? WOAH MIND BLOWN. Anyways, I'd like to join in on this! ...Even though I lost P101 membership. Don't worry, though, I've bought all of SI skyway. Happy Birthday!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh KEWL I get another chance to Spoil One-Eyed Jack aka Tom aka Friendly Necromancer aka Dworgyn. Um Tom, you have a slightly severe case of AKA syndrome.

The Happiest of Birthday wishes to you. May it be filled with enough loved ones, helpful co-workers, delightful surprises, being thoroughly spoiled and packed with enough blessings and giggles to keep your smile muscles buff all year long.

*Raises a tankard of yum in your honor and directs the entire cast of Message Board Marauders into a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday sung Underhill style.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Happy Birthday One Eyed Jack! Have a wonderful time on your own personal holiday; that's what birthdays are after all. I hope to see you at the party.

~Gibbsie

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Woah! He's Dworgyn's voice? What a pawsome talent! OEJ, if you would like to show at my party, I would be so very honored!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Happy birthday, Tom aka One-Eyed Jack aka Dworgyn!! (Yea Chrissy you're right. Tom does have a severe case of AKA syndrome.)

May your birthday be the most wonderful in the Spiral! Oh, and the best in the real world too!

*sends several barrels of Yum and a large box of cupcakes*

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Okay,so we are in agreement then.Party details:

Date:August 6th 2014
Realm:One Eyed Jack
Time:5:00 PM US Central time
Theme (if any--approval pending): MooShu gear

Isn't it suspiciously convenient that I chose that particular Realm?

Tee-hee,it amuses me to see this.So,anyways,here's what this party celebrates:
1.Anecorbie's 1000th post
2.Anecorbie's awesomeness
3.Misty's 300th post(the one she was aiming to get to)
4.Saying Goodbye to Misty
5.One Eyed Jack's Birthday
6.One Eyed Jack's awesomeness
7.Community Manager Appreciation Day(won't be available for a party in late January,too excited for CMAD)

Anyways,lastly,I will leave you all with one final question:'Should we merge this thread with the' A big big big congratulations' and if so,Bonnie,or Jack,can you please do that(you DO owe me a favor)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE EYED JACK!!!! it only comes once a year so lets make it special! i don't have much time and that day is very convenient since i'm going on a late vacation on the 7th once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! lets say i get my... RATBEARD!!! yes captain? you seem to find everyones secret food by blowing stuff up? let me guess you found mine by "testing" the powder? "no i just found it searching for toilet paper" "to much information ratbeard, to much information" sorry one eyed jack but ratbeard x gives evil glance x ate my yum cupcakes. guess i got to make more. *sigh*

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Administrator
Haha! I've been ratted out, and it wasn't even Ratbeard who did it.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I don't know how long I'll be able to show up at the party, but I'll definitely log on to say hello to everyone.

p.s. No, I don't voice the characters Dworgyn or One-Eyed Jack . . . I just get to play as them in the community.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I can't believe I forgot >.<

Well happy Birthday Thomas Lionblood and I hope your co-workers got you something special for your Bday :D (Like maybe a yummy cake with your Wizard101 character sketched on with frosting and maybe a few thousand crowns/Bundles/hoard pack items/all the fun stuff :P )

And Hoodoo master I will TOTALLY come to that party (unless I am busy with crush that day)
But I think the party should be in a specific tavern (the one in Flotsom :P for clear reasons)
I hope One-Eyed Jack decides to come because it would be a blast to finally meet him on the server!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Happy Birthday, One-Eyed Jack, and many happy returns! I hope yours is a lovely day filled with love and friendship (which I quite expect will be true) and many, many such days are the best I could wish for you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Okay,so we are in agreement then.Party details:

Isn't it suspiciously convenient that I chose that particular Realm?

Tee-hee,it amuses me to see this.So,anyways,here's what this party celebrates:
1.Anecorbie's 1000th post
2.Anecorbie's awesomeness
3.Misty's 300th post(the one she was aiming to get to)
4.Saying Goodbye to Misty
5.One Eyed Jack's Birthday
6.One Eyed Jack's awesomeness
7.Community Manager Appreciation Day(won't be available for a party in late January,too excited for CMAD)

Anyways,lastly,I will leave you all with one final question:'Should we merge this thread with the' A big big big congratulations' and if so,Bonnie,or Jack,can you please do that(you DO owe me a favor)
I agree that we need to meet in Jack's Tavern. We can still celebrate all the awesomeness of all these wonderful occasions, its just that only one of the guests of honor actually has a place in game for us to celebrate in. It will make for a great screenshot too.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Just wanna throw this out there: I'm not leaving forever! Maybe just until Christmas...*crosses fingers for a game card*

I also think we should move the meeting place to the Black Spot. It is quite a bit bigger so we can squish more pirates in there, and then we can raid the cellar for Yum!

Now all we need to decide is what to do during the party. I bet everyone's already max nautical level, but we could always find some Skyway Bosses to crush. That's always fun! Or we could do some PvP. I don't know. I guess whatever happens, happens.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have no objections to change of place. The Black Spot certainly has enough room for all of us! Whoot what a grand celebration this will be!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well Hoppy Bir.....I mean Happy Birthday to you Jack of all names! Hope you have an amazing Birthday and get a chance to do something you absolutely and truly enjoy. You are a tireless worker and without a doubt deserve a day with family and friends to do something really special. Thank you for all that you do for us and the P101 Community and all of us here surely do consider you our friend.

Enjoy your day to the fullest and please take it easy on the cake, just not too easy!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
No objecton to the party being moved.I mean,the Blind Mew day party happened next to Blind Mew.So,One Eyed JAck's birthday has to happen next to Jack.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Haha! I've been ratted out, and it wasn't even Ratbeard who did it.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I don't know how long I'll be able to show up at the party, but I'll definitely log on to say hello to everyone.

p.s. No, I don't voice the characters Dworgyn or One-Eyed Jack . . . I just get to play as them in the community.
Hahaha, I'm a necromancer, so tell the voice of Dworgyn that he has my support. My little hunchbacked support. Oh, and I like you too. You're pretty cool.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Well Hoppy Bir.....I mean Happy Birthday to you Jack of all names! Hope you have an amazing Birthday and get a chance to do something you absolutely and truly enjoy. You are a tireless worker and without a doubt deserve a day with family and friends to do something really special. Thank you for all that you do for us and the P101 Community and all of us here surely do consider you our friend.

Enjoy your day to the fullest and please take it easy on the cake, just not too easy!
LOL "Hoppy Birthday", "Jack of all names".....Valkoor you have once again have me snickering out loud in an empty room. Just love it. Well done.....again.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

I just remembered that some people may not be able to come,considering where this is .

And to them I say:I'm so so so sorry.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:

I just remembered that some people may not be able to come,considering where this is .

If anyone cannot get there then I would be more than happy to move the venue.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
MistyDragon13 on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Just wanna throw this out there: I'm not leaving forever! Maybe just until Christmas...*crosses fingers for a game card*

I also think we should move the meeting place to the Black Spot. It is quite a bit bigger so we can squish more pirates in there, and then we can raid the cellar for Yum!

Now all we need to decide is what to do during the party. I bet everyone's already max nautical level, but we could always find some Skyway Bosses to crush. That's always fun! Or we could do some PvP. I don't know. I guess whatever happens, happens.
*blushes*
Not every Pirate is max Nautical level so perhaps the Skyway boss crushing could put a few more nautical levels on their Pirate that they join the party on. That and some people have a weakness when it comes to pvp, the weakness being not very good at it *blushes again*

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:

We could always meet up in the Black Spot, then storm Avery's Court to say hi to anyone who can't get to Flotsam.

And I just had a hilarious idea, but I don't know if it will work. Before I share it, I have a question: is there a limit to the amount of Pirates that can be on one ship?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
*blushes*
Not every Pirate is max Nautical level so perhaps the Skyway boss crushing could put a few more nautical levels on their Pirate that they join the party on. That and some people have a weakness when it comes to pvp, the weakness being not very good at it *blushes again*
Eh, no worries! I'm terrible at PvP. I lost spectacularly in both matches I have done recently. And I bet that I'll lose in almost every match I join in the future, simple because I don't do PvP often enough to work out a decent strategy. And as for Nautical level, Aquila is a wonderful place to farm if you have access to it! Though I would not challenge Spartacos solo.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
If anyone cannot get there then I would be more than happy to move the venue.
I know,and I can't think of anyone offhand who doesn't have a membership,but you,Chrissy,more than anyone know of my sticky situation,and why I sympathize a lot with those who can see this very post,and have no voice with which to make manifest their will to party with us.This is why I pointed it out.

Oh and Misty,I believe that there is no limit.

One Eyed Jack,Bonnie Anne,or anyone else who may be reading this,mind asking Dockmaster Dan(the developer,not the NPC),what the limit of passengers on a ship is?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
We could always meet up in the Black Spot, then storm Avery's Court to say hi to anyone who can't get to Flotsam.

And I just had a hilarious idea, but I don't know if it will work. Before I share it, I have a question: is there a limit to the amount of Pirates that can be on one ship?
Well, Misty I'm pretty sure the limit is four pirates, same as the dungeons and instances. We actually hit the limit on a couple of ships during the last message board party.

oh and...
Happy Barfday One-Eyed Jack!