Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquilan Boss Gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
There are many questions on the forums asking what bosses to farm at. Well I found just about the best places to farm around Aquila. Now just know this isn't a complete guide. At Aquila there is a side questline you will need too do before getting to this boss. The first quest is given by Pixelles in Nova Aquila around Book 14. After that Eagea will give you another side quest. And then a few more. The quests are Medium Difficulty. Still, it's worth the best loot in the Spiral yet. Then soon you get to a Boss named Grohl. Best loot ever! Every class gets the best of the best. As a musketeer I got amazing loot. Look for my name tag in Skull Island. In game name: Ambitious Ian. Now go on and get some awesome loot.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
If you're a Musketeer please reply to say what gear you have and where you got it. I like to post Boss Farming topics.