Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kinda Random Party

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So on July 27th, this coming sunday, I'll be having a party in Skull Island Skyway. Not on Skull Island, but on the skyway. I don't care what kind of ship you have, for as long as ye have a ship yer aloud to came, mateys! Be there at 4:00 PM eastern time, with yer finest garb and fanciest ships! This party will be happening in Skull Island Skyway, Blood shoals, and at The Presidio, just for a few fun dungeon runs. It's not completely random though... birthday just so happens to be on that day...

REMEMBER
SKULL ISLAND SKYWAY
ONE-EYED JACK REALM
4:00 PM EASTERN TIME
JUST FLOATING AROUND AND DOING STUFF FOR FUN
HAVE FUN

Commodore
May 31, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
So on July 27th, this coming sunday, I'll be having a party in Skull Island Skyway. Not on Skull Island, but on the skyway. I don't care what kind of ship you have, for as long as ye have a ship yer aloud to came, mateys! Be there at 4:00 PM eastern time, with yer finest garb and fanciest ships! This party will be happening in Skull Island Skyway, Blood shoals, and at The Presidio, just for a few fun dungeon runs. It's not completely random though... birthday just so happens to be on that day...

REMEMBER
SKULL ISLAND SKYWAY
ONE-EYED JACK REALM
4:00 PM EASTERN TIME
JUST FLOATING AROUND AND DOING STUFF FOR FUN
HAVE FUN
Floating around and doing stuff for fun sounds fantastic, but sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Happy early birthday to ye! *sends yum and a box of cupcakes*

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
Floating around and doing stuff for fun sounds fantastic, but sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Happy early birthday to ye! *sends yum and a box of cupcakes*
*takes out yum-cakes* heh heh heh heh...

Commodore
May 31, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
*takes out yum-cakes* heh heh heh heh...
Were the cupcakes a bad idea? *hides under a rock* I can sense some sort of food fight coming...

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Were the cupcakes a bad idea? *hides under a rock* I can sense some sort of food fight coming...
Keep toro away from the cakes! He's gonna want revenge for Ratbeard taking his cookies! x puts cakes in bunker and mounts a 50 cal machine gun and grenade launcher x