Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will there be a new Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I really want a new Bundle to come out. Especially since Wizard101 just got another one. Soon will it be possible to get another Bundle?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Zlyxer on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I really want a new Bundle to come out. Especially since Wizard101 just got another one. Soon will it be possible to get another Bundle?
3 bundles available in less than 2 years, is a pretty good record IMO, I wish people would stop comparing us to W101, they have been on-line longer, of course they're ahead in bundles. The last bundles was the Hoodoo bundle less than 4 months ago, be patient and give it time!
post edit- oops actually 4 bundles are available for P101; The Cutthroat, Empire, Admiral's and Hoodoo bundles.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Zlyxer on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
For a given value of soon, of course there will be another bundle out. But just like waiting for Christmas (or the big gift-giving holiday of your choice), it's going to seem awfully long away. And just like waiting for that thing you're so eagerly awaiting, the more you dwell on it, the longer it will seem to take. My advice is that you just keep playing (start another pirate if necessary) and the time until the next bundle will just fly.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I too cheerfully gripe that bundles don't come out fast enough. But Fiorenza is probably right that we aren't doing too badly - especially since a lot more people are playing Wizard than Pirate (which means a lot more profit for KI from a new Wizard bundle than a Pirate bundle, presumably).

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Sorry I guess I got a little impatient with Pirate101 not having new bundles for a few months. I guess I should take the advice and make a new Pirate.