Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Option To Finish:

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2013
So, I just got a notification that my Pet is done training and is ready to finish. But when I go into my Pet Roster, all it has for my pet is a button that says "Train". There is no "Finish" button. Why am I getting this notification, if I can't do anything at this time?

Administrator
Hi Aurora!

You'll need to click on the pet that has finished training to highlight them. You'll know they're ready to finish the quest because they'll have a little stopwatch symbol on the top left hand corner of their portrait, and you'll know you've selected your pet because they will have a greyish-blue outline around their portrait. At that point a green finish button will appear on the "My Pets" interface.

Let me know if you're still unable to finish training on your pet!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AuroraGriffin2000 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
So, I just got a notification that my Pet is done training and is ready to finish. But when I go into my Pet Roster, all it has for my pet is a button that says "Train". There is no "Finish" button. Why am I getting this notification, if I can't do anything at this time?
Also look for a pet picture that has a yellow exclamation mark on it. Those are the ones that are ready to "Finish".