Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny Story

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
One day in the past I was at school asking some classmates if they played pirate101. One kid keeps telling me he will start playing pirates but never does. Some have heard of Pirates but never played. Some told me they enjoy wizards more. Everyone else but one kid said they never heard of pirates like ever. So I asked one last kid and he said this, "I love pirate101 I play it everyday" I asked him for his level and he said "I'm level 200!" so I said, "That's impossible max level is 65" he then said "Well, last time I played the game said I was level 200!" I pretended to believe him and then asked, "What class are you?" and guess what that liar, liar pants on fire said ... "I forgot"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gyules8554 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
One day in the past I was at school asking some classmates if they played pirate101. One kid keeps telling me he will start playing pirates but never does. Some have heard of Pirates but never played. Some told me they enjoy wizards more. Everyone else but one kid said they never heard of pirates like ever. So I asked one last kid and he said this, "I love pirate101 I play it everyday" I asked him for his level and he said "I'm level 200!" so I said, "That's impossible max level is 65" he then said "Well, last time I played the game said I was level 200!" I pretended to believe him and then asked, "What class are you?" and guess what that liar, liar pants on fire said ... "I forgot"
Oops! So humiliating for him. Seems like he wanted to impress you. But I hope he checks P101 out.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
gyules8554 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
liar! XD his pants are on fire. XD no really! x smells smoke x get the fire hydrant!!!!!!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
liar! XD his pants are on fire. XD no really! x smells smoke x get the fire hydrant!!!!!!!
dang it i mean fire extinguisher