Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bazaar Interface:Minor issue when selling Snacks

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello One-Eyed Jack, Ratbeard and/or Decius. I am not quite sure who to address this to or if it even belongs in The Bilge Pump at all, so I just decided to post it here just in case.

I have noticed that on occasion when trying to sell Snacks at the Bazaar, sometimes the Bazaar interface is a bit well....bizarre. Occasionally (as it doesn't happen all of the time) if you are attempting to sell multiple Snacks you have to sell one, then click on another, different Snack and then go back to the original Snack in order to be able to sell more of that same Snack. You can't just click the Snack, hit SELL followed by Yar and then hit Sell and Yar again. Well, actually you can click Sell and Yar, but the Snack isn't sold or taken from your "inventory". You have to select another Snack and then select the original Snack each time you want to sell the desired Snack. Again, it doesn't happen every time I enter the Bazaar, but I have seen it happen quite often.

Also, when trying to sell multiple Snacks on a 2nd or 3rd page, after you sell the 1st Snack the interface automatically goes back to the 1st page causing you to have to return to the desired page, and Snack, to try to sell more of them. It's not a big deal at all, more like a minor inconvenience- especially when you are trying to sell quite a bit of a certain Snack and having to repeat the process numerous times. Is there any way that the interface screen can remain on the original, "non-first" page when trying to sell Snacks, to possibly avoid this?

Just wanted to make you guys/gals aware of this and get your take on whether this is something that could be addressed or even warrants being addressed. Again, it doesn't cause any problems but just adds a lot of time to the selling of Snacks. I haven't tried to see if the same thing happens when selling them to the actual Snack Vendors, but will try to check that out as well.

Thank you kindly for any info, insight and/or help in regards to this.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
I would like to report this same problem happens when selling pet gear. I really don't need 300+ bronze trophys on one pirate but try selling a few... stand there half the night just to get rid of 20 or so. (maybe I exaggerate a bit but yar!)

If there was any way to set it up so you could sell multiples of snacks or gear at a time that would be grand.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Realized after I submitted last post and logged into game that I used the wrong term on the pet gear item I mentioned. Bronze trophy should read as bronze medal. Not used to moderated message boards yet where I can't just go and edit my first post. Sorry about that, my bad for not logging into game first to check the name.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Just Another Pirat... on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Realized after I submitted last post and logged into game that I used the wrong term on the pet gear item I mentioned. Bronze trophy should read as bronze medal. Not used to moderated message boards yet where I can't just go and edit my first post. Sorry about that, my bad for not logging into game first to check the name.
No worries on the wrong gear name, I can't keep track of them all either! And welcome to the boards by the way.

I agree that being able to sell multiple items (Snacks/Gear especially) would be so helpful and welcomed. There have been a few posts/threads about this already and hopefully it is something that will get implemented in the near future. Buying and selling multiple items and having to click, sometimes, hundreds of times can sure eat up a lot time that could be spent enjoying other aspects of this great game. Even if just being able to Buy/Sell in multiples of 5 or 10 would greatly cut that time down.

If KI chooses not to implement the Buy/Sell multiple items feature (which I truly believe they will in due time), then at least the current interface should be made slightly more user friendly and less time consuming. But knowing how KI is so "in-tuned" to it's consumers, I am sure they will do all they can to improve this, all in good time. They always listen and try to give us the best and most amazing gaming experience that they can, within reason.

Hopefully a developer will chime in and at least hint as to whether this is something they are or will be working on in the future....after the more important issues and new content is focused on, of course. That way we will at least know it is something being taken into consideration, even if it has to wait a little way to make it's way into the game. I surely would rather have the new, sure-to-be fantastic books, worlds and storyline come along first....if that isn't one of the biggest understatements ever written.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Welcome to the message boards, Just Another Pirate!

Since KI does have the ability to sell multiples of stuff in Wizard's bazaar, I expect it will soon make its way to Pirate. We just have to exercise our well-documented patience.

Community Leader
It would be nice to sell multiple items, and I also noticed some peculiar behavior selling these newer items in the bazaar. However I found that selling these items to the vendor in Bestia gives me about 3x more gold than the bazaar, so I sell them there now!!!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Dr Zeppers on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
It would be nice to sell multiple items, and I also noticed some peculiar behavior selling these newer items in the bazaar. However I found that selling these items to the vendor in Bestia gives me about 3x more gold than the bazaar, so I sell them there now!!!
You're quite right Dr Zeppers...the Snack vendors do give out a much better payday. Sometimes I am, ashamedly so, a bit lazy and don't take the time to run back and forth to Bestia- unless I am already heading there for some morphing anyways.

Plus, I am in the Bazaar twice daily trying to track down some elusive Aquilian Statues and other housing items that have eluded me thus far! So I just "quickly" try to unload some Pet stuff while I am already there. When selling in bulk, I definitely try to make it a point to visit the vendors in Bestia for maximum returns. And there's absolutely no way I would ever buy snacks/gear from the bazaar.

But, absolutely- the Snack & Gear vendors are by far the better way to go when buying and selling those items. Thank you for adding that!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Repetitive stress syndrome, anyone? I've noticed that strange glitch/bug also, and it's a complete pain in the hand.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
You're quite right Dr Zeppers...the Snack vendors do give out a much better payday. Sometimes I am, ashamedly so, a bit lazy and don't take the time to run back and forth to Bestia- unless I am already heading there for some morphing anyways.

Plus, I am in the Bazaar twice daily trying to track down some elusive Aquilian Statues and other housing items that have eluded me thus far! So I just "quickly" try to unload some Pet stuff while I am already there. When selling in bulk, I definitely try to make it a point to visit the vendors in Bestia for maximum returns. And there's absolutely no way I would ever buy snacks/gear from the bazaar.

But, absolutely- the Snack & Gear vendors are by far the better way to go when buying and selling those items. Thank you for adding that!
i once found a hades statue

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
i once found a hades statue
Nice Jack, I had one of those but I sold it at the Bazaar to a friend who was also in the Statue Collecting business. I haven't gotten one again yet though- so I am keeping a watchful eye out for all Aquilian Statues (or just about any statue for that matter)!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
OK, so I checked with the vendor in Bestia and there is the same issue when selling multiple Snacks from non-first pages. If you are trying to sell multiples of the same Snacks on your 2nd page, every time you sell one, the interface reverts back to the 1st page and you have to click to go back to the 2nd page to continue to sell that same Snack. Just wanted to check and see if the issue was only exclusive to the Bazaar but it seems to be will any Snack/Gear vendor. Again, just an inconvenience but wanted to at least bring it up.