Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Floatsom Skyway??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2013
I have a quest in the floatsom skyway and i cant get there. Please help me!!
-Fallon level 9

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
fallonaswashbuckle... on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
I have a quest in the floatsom skyway and i cant get there. Please help me!!
-Fallon level 9
try doing the main quest, you will get there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Some quests you have to wait until you have done the main quest that gives you "Permission" to go there. Check your other quests and see if there are any more left with the golden chalice pictured on it. Those are main story quests and doing them will get you where you need to go.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
Have you gone to the Private Dock in Jonah Town to collect your parents' ship? You must do that to get access to flotsam skyway.

Kieran Ironside Level 55

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You didn't mention which quest your are working on which means the help we can give is limited to guessing which quest you are on.

From my notes, it looks like you might be working on the quest "A Fair Trade". If this is so, it looks like all you have to do is get your Parent's Ship (Pirate Skiff) after talking with the Frogfather (completing quest Quid Pro Quo - dealing with the Presidio) and go to Flotsam.

It might be that you are not a member of Pirate101 and have to pay to reach Flotsam (or maybe finish the Presidio) or become a member and get unlimited access to everywhere as long as you are a member. They do have a monthly membership and, right now, there is a sale on for the yearly membership of $60.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!