Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's not fair I say!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
I was thinking about how some people play pirate so much that they forget the little secret that, and don't tell them this, they're not actually orphans and so I was thinking about our "parents" and though well what was their story we know ours- captured by the armada ,orphaned( in my case by the armada), escapes, fights their way up to fame and fortune destroying one clockwork after another. So what would our parents story be? How were they found by the armada? Did they fight for the resistance at any time? How did they meet(something every girl would like to know lol)? We should be able to make a parent origin thing it would tell a lot about our characters although a lot of us lvl.65 ers ought not remember are parents because we gave up our first five years to.....
Gasp are de vole"I remember your parents perfectly!"
Me"that's right I forgot, thank you!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Those are really good ideas, and would make great fan fiction entries! Like the 'prequels' to the Star Wars Saga.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking about how some people play pirate so much that they forget the little secret that, and don't tell them this, they're not actually orphans and so I was thinking about our "parents" and though well what was their story we know ours- captured by the armada ,orphaned( in my case by the armada), escapes, fights their way up to fame and fortune destroying one clockwork after another. So what would our parents story be? How were they found by the armada? Did they fight for the resistance at any time? How did they meet(something every girl would like to know lol)? We should be able to make a parent origin thing it would tell a lot about our characters although a lot of us lvl.65 ers ought not remember are parents because we gave up our first five years to.....
Well,our mother was on Pollo's crew,and restoring those memories,in order to find her piece is inevitable.The search for it...however...will be quite an doozy.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
They are orphans. Parents are dead, kaput. That's the necessity of being an orphan.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
coooooool. i would like to know what happened to mah parents :D

Ensign
May 03, 2014
I know right! We already know about our mother, but I'm more wondering about our father. Like if Captain Avery knew him or something. I'm all hand on deck with you, We should be able to make a origin about our parents.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless the tom b... on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
I know right! We already know about our mother, but I'm more wondering about our father. Like if Captain Avery knew him or something. I'm all hand on deck with you, We should be able to make a origin about our parents.
Hi Ruthless, welcome to the message boards. Blind Mew has assured us that in time he will solve the mystery of our deceased parents for us. We just have to be patient and let the plot play out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What's stopping you - hit that keyboard and start typing ( or go old school, pencil and paper ) Start with physical descriptions, where were they born, did they go to school, and how did they meet? One Eyed Jack, would it be ok if we shared parent origins in this post? It's not a role play.

Administrator
anecorbie on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
What's stopping you - hit that keyboard and start typing ( or go old school, pencil and paper ) Start with physical descriptions, where were they born, did they go to school, and how did they meet? One Eyed Jack, would it be ok if we shared parent origins in this post? It's not a role play.
Sure! Sharing parent origins would be fine in this post.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Well, we know that one of the parents was on Santo Pollo's crew, and that the Armada wants whatever lies in El Dorado, so (for those that selected armada as the reason their parents died) the armada might have killed them to get their map piece.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Birgus: Hey, kid! I know ya got some questions fer me about yer folks, am I right? Well, I got time now to shoot the breeze wit ya, while we wait fer Avery to figure out a way to get into Valencia. Yer Mom and Dad were great, famous pirates and yer shapin' up to be almost as good.
Your Dad now, he was known as Killigan 'Devil' Devereaux. Ya get your hair and eye color from him, pure white hair and glass green eyes. He was also a famous swordsman, quick on his feet and nimble! Why I've seen him slash the buttons off a Marleybonean's naval jacket wit out snippin' the cloth! He was often stern but fair to his crew, you're kinda like him in that, but I see more of yer Mom in ya.
Now yer Mom, her name was Deidre Devereaux,she was special, kind and brave; the best officer I've ever served under. And so smart and charmin', she tricked Avery once in a deal ! She was calmer than yer Dad, their styles complimented each other. Didn't I tell you what she looked like? That photo doesn't do her justice! It was terrible, what happened to them, it broke my heart.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
my parents blew up in the death star. then I was raised by ninja Jedi but I had to leave the order because I ate a ninja Jedi that was a pig. I can now use the force and I use it on Valencia's battle droids

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Share orgins of pirate's parents? That sounds interesting.
My characters' mother was 31 when she died. Kai was 3, Laura was 9, Felix was just 1 year old.
Her name was Jessica. She originated in Valencia among the nobles. When she was 17, she decided she wanted more freedom, and stole a Skiff, taking a crew of unicorns with her. She sailed across the Spiral, finally deciding to settle down in Mooshu. She landed at an island in Khotan, and built herself a house out of pieces from her ship. A few years later, she was 21. She went to the tavern one night, and met a man named Ben Alcott. He introduced himself. He had grown up in Hammimitsu, and moved to Khotan when he turned 16. He was a farmer, and had no formal schooling. They soon married, and Laura was born.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
my parents blew up in the death star. then I was raised by ninja Jedi but I had to leave the order because I ate a ninja Jedi that was a pig. I can now use the force and I use it on Valencia's battle droids
Also, the Death Star and Battle Droids did not exist at the same time. Battle Droids were made by the Separatist organization, the Trade Federation. The Federation's Viceroy, along with the rest of the Separatist leaders, were killed by Anakin as he went to the Dark Side. The Emperor had all the Jedi killed before the Death Star's construction, so you could not have been raised by Jedi if your parents blew up in the Death Star. The closest thing would be to be raised by Sith, since Obi Wan was killed before the Death Star exploded, and Yoda was in hiding on Dagoba. There were no Gamorrean (I assume you mean the Gamorreans, the pig-creatures guarding Jabba's Palace) in the Jedi Order OR the Sith Empire.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Kai Alcott on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Also, the Death Star and Battle Droids did not exist at the same time. Battle Droids were made by the Separatist organization, the Trade Federation. The Federation's Viceroy, along with the rest of the Separatist leaders, were killed by Anakin as he went to the Dark Side. The Emperor had all the Jedi killed before the Death Star's construction, so you could not have been raised by Jedi if your parents blew up in the Death Star. The closest thing would be to be raised by Sith, since Obi Wan was killed before the Death Star exploded, and Yoda was in hiding on Dagoba. There were no Gamorrean (I assume you mean the Gamorreans, the pig-creatures guarding Jabba's Palace) in the Jedi Order OR the Sith Empire.
its a joke but you are correct, im just trying to be funny.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Lol, knowledge of prior story facts well noted, but these are the players fictional accounts of where their players parents come from. New fiction, new rules. Artistic license rules. :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When he was alive, his friends called him 'Red Mike'. Now he was dead, dusty and decaying. He looked at the young girl in her Marleybone uniform, buttons gleaming; anyone assuming she was playing an officer would be making a horrible mistake.
" Your parents were fine people, indeed. Merchants they were, trading all over the Spiral. Your Mom came from Marleybone City, raised to be a lady, she was. But a callin' for the sky stirred her to venture forth. And she had a knack for profit and knew when was the right time for a risk. She was practical and had a lot of common sense. Good with a sparkshooter, too. Came in handy against pirates ( excuse me ). You can't help how you came to be here, doing this.
Ah your Father was a strong and handsome fellow, raised in MooShu. Trained to be a Monk, of all things. Fought with a staff or his hands. Liked his yum, too, no fault in that. He was very popular among the crew., until sickness broke out and we had to replace many of our hands.
That's when the trouble started. the new crew wanted to go piratin', but your Mom and Dad wouldn't go for it."
A red light gleamed suddenly in his dead, glaring eyes, he would be avenged, oh yes, a reckoning would come.