Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Mighty(Mini) Hero pet!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Hello all!

I have recently spoke to my friend Hawkules, and he thinks his "Mightyness" should be jam-packed into something three times smaller than your pirate. We exchanged ideas over some Yum... and we somehow came up with this little guy:

The Mighty(Mini) Hero Pet
Of course, this tiny version of Hawkules is just like real Hawkules, except he is super small, and he isn't as self centered.( And thank goodness, he doesn't sing!)

Here's his Talents:

Turn the Tide(1)

Vengeance Strike(2)

Hero(1) A new talent Hawkules has come up with, if a nearby ally is being attacked(within 1 square), your Mighty(Mini) Hero pet gets to attack whoever attacked that ally.(Twice per round)

Extra Strength(2)

Extra Dodgy(1)

Extra Accuracy(2)

Extra Agility(1)

Enhanced Armor(2)

Extra Gritty(2)

Relentless(1)

Extra Guts(1)

The only problem is Hawkules thinks that 10 Powers isn't enough for his "Mightyness" and says he wants all the Powers in the game. We know well that this cannot happen, so I have to come up with 10 talents, here they are:

Rouse

Brutal Charge

Grants Mighty Charge(Hawkules calls it "Super Ultra Amazing Hawkules-Style Charge, but it won't fit on the card, so I had to scrap the name)

Fathomless Deeps

Owl's Clutches(Or, Hawk's Clutches)

Triton's Song

Mega Shot

Enfeebling Spines(Feathers?)

Cobra Strike(Hawk Strike?)

Super Song

Well, that's the powers.
He has a base 70 Guts, Guile, and Grit. A base of 175 Power. And he has 70 base Strength, 50 Agility, 35 Will.

Hope you like my idea, let me know below!

Jacob

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
BrownBeard094 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello all!

I have recently spoke to my friend Hawkules, and he thinks his "Mightyness" should be jam-packed into something three times smaller than your pirate. We exchanged ideas over some Yum... and we somehow came up with this little guy:

Of course, this tiny version of Hawkules is just like real Hawkules, except he is super small, and he isn't as self centered.( And thank goodness, he doesn't sing!)

Here's his Talents:

Turn the Tide(1)

Vengeance Strike(2)

Hero(1) A new talent Hawkules has come up with, if a nearby ally is being attacked(within 1 square), your Mighty(Mini) Hero pet gets to attack whoever attacked that ally.(Twice per round)

Extra Strength(2)

Extra Dodgy(1)

Extra Accuracy(2)

Extra Agility(1)

Enhanced Armor(2)

Extra Gritty(2)

Relentless(1)

Extra Guts(1)

The only problem is Hawkules thinks that 10 Powers isn't enough for his "Mightyness" and says he wants all the Powers in the game. We know well that this cannot happen, so I have to come up with 10 talents, here they are:

Rouse

Brutal Charge

Grants Mighty Charge(Hawkules calls it "Super Ultra Amazing Hawkules-Style Charge, but it won't fit on the card, so I had to scrap the name)

Fathomless Deeps

Triton's Song

Mega Shot

Super Song

Well, that's the powers.
He has a base 70 Guts, Guile, and Grit. A base of 175 Power. And he has 70 base Strength, 50 Agility, 35 Will.

Jacob
Lol, Why is it I am getting the mental image of the little chicken hawk in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons ("That's a joke son")

Commodore
May 31, 2009
BrownBeard094 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello all!

Here's his Talents:

Turn the Tide(1)

Vengeance Strike(2)

Extra Strength(2)

Extra Dodgy(1)

Extra Accuracy(2)

Extra Agility(1)

Enhanced Armor(2)

Extra Gritty(2)

Relentless(1)

Extra Guts(1)

Rouse

Brutal Charge

Fathomless Deeps

Triton's Song

Mega Shot

Super Song

Well, that's the powers.

Jacob
That's really good! I like it, and I would definitely buy one! (For gold, of course. I'm running a bit low on Crowns at the moment. )

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
That's really good! I like it, and I would definitely buy one! (For gold, of course. I'm running a bit low on Crowns at the moment. )
Ah, don't worry. This little guy would be availble for 5,000 Crowns, or 15,000 Gold.

Jacob

Commodore
May 31, 2009
BrownBeard094 on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Ah, don't worry. This little guy would be availble for 5,000 Crowns, or 15,000 Gold.

Jacob
Excellent!