Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
Ensign
Jul 03, 2012
we may have a human companion in the future. I think we have no human companions because the pirate a.k.a you and me are humans.

crazyLukefluke-

two-facedLukefluke-

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingmicheal3602 on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
why no human companions?
Welcome to the message boards, kingmichael! I can only suppose there aren't human companions, because it would be confusing, if you team up with friends. Although we see human NPCs around and can hire henchmen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kingmicheal3602 on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
why no human companions?
Hi King Micheal, welcome to the message boards. I bet the designers have good reasons. Let's hope we hear from them. In the mean time, Hey fellow marauders....Any theories?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, kingmichael! I can only suppose there aren't human companions, because it would be confusing, if you team up with friends. Although we see human NPCs around and can hire henchmen.
I second that!

I'm also guessing that there may be a world in the Spiral (Wizard City, now that I think about it) that is inhabited mainly by humans. Could it be possible that our parents are/were Wizards? I think that would make a great plot twist, and maybe we could see the other side of Wizard City.

I play both W101 and P101, and the unknown side of WC has always intrigued me. That would be a great place to visit, though I'm not sure how KI would do that. Since they aren't blending Wizards and Pirates we couldn't go to Ravenwood, the Commons, or any of the streets. The untamed (I assume) side of Wizard City may be home to creatures more foul and fearsome than those strange Mystics with the pointy hats can deal with.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I second that!

I'm also guessing that there may be a world in the Spiral (Wizard City, now that I think about it) that is inhabited mainly by humans. Could it be possible that our parents are/were Wizards? I think that would make a great plot twist, and maybe we could see the other side of Wizard City.

I play both W101 and P101, and the unknown side of WC has always intrigued me. That would be a great place to visit, though I'm not sure how KI would do that. Since they aren't blending Wizards and Pirates we couldn't go to Ravenwood, the Commons, or any of the streets. The untamed (I assume) side of Wizard City may be home to creatures more foul and fearsome than those strange Mystics with the pointy hats can deal with.
Misty, that would be an interesting twist in the plotline, learning that our parents are wizards. And indeed, getting to see the other side of Wizard City would be pretty cool! Maybe we'll face off against renegade wizards as enemies!

Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
ya but that would be a companion that i would get with crowns

Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
ya but in w101 the henchmen where not all humens