Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu help please

AuthorMessage
Apr 23, 2013
So my level 45 buccaneer is in mooshu. She only has 16 quests till mooshu is over for her. The problem is even though mooshu may seem very easy for many people it's not for me. She is on the quest with getting the monkey kings staff in the lake floor. She has to currently fight 10 blue oni. If anyone is maybe on that quest or past it and willing to help please meet me at realm catbeard, area 1, near the life fountain in avery's court. I will be Merciless Sarah Radcliffe level 45
thank you to anyone who helps can't wait to meet you!

“You can't succeed unless you're willing to risk failure” ~
Raymond E. Feist, The King's Buccaneer
Merciless Sarah Radcliffe Lvl 45

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
not sure if u beat it yet and if u did i would definetly help Quentin Irving level 65 privateer keep a look out if you need help mostly in realm Mordakai for Kvexperience

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Have you tired the side quests in Moo Shu ? Believe it or not this world have more side quests than any known world in the spiral so far.Try some of the side quests,to see if it help to pass Moo Shu easier. To me Moo Shu is a very challenging and long world.