Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How much longer

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys I've been trying to get aztecosaur companions from the tribal crew pack but I haven't got a single one so far and I've got a huge collection of aztecosaur items so please give me an explanation am I too low leveled? cause I'm in Mooshu and I want a moonskull or fin skull companion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
musketer592 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys I've been trying to get aztecosaur companions from the tribal crew pack but I haven't got a single one so far and I've got a huge collection of aztecosaur items so please give me an explanation am I too low leveled? cause I'm in Mooshu and I want a moonskull or fin skull companion
It's completely random. Not based on levels.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
What level you are doesn't matter. It's just the luck or unluck of the draw. It is totally random.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
its like a rare boss drop, its rare and hard to get (although like rare boss drops people can get it without spending to much time)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It 's very hard to get a dino companion, it's based on luck to receive one.