Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hints towards the next world??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2009
Alright, let's get right into this. Pay attention to this phrase from the recent Producer's Letter.

Oh yeah, while school may be out, the Spiral remains a-spinning and we’ll continue to upgrade and polish and add new Piratey goodies for your consumption. We’ll have more to discuss soon, and I don’t want to Boar anyone with details, so let me just wish you the best of summer fun and offer a few words of guidance for the coming months: temperatures can sometimes be a Bear as summer moves along, and heat rises just as the sun in the Far East. So be careful climbing stairs, hydrate to avoid a Stitch in your side, and don’t be afraid to seek assistance. Remain Cool and seek shortcuts if travelling long distances, and keep extra provisions on hand to swap out or trade with new friends you might meet – summer is always a great time to make new friends.
(Sorry about the colors, copy and paste issues )

Notice how "Boar" and "Bear" are used. Boars and Bears are native to Grizzleheim, and seeing as it states that new things will be coming this summer. Also notice the Far East, Stitch, and Cool. I'm not entirely sure what Far East could be, but Stitch sounds like Krokotopia, and Cool sounds like Polaris. Perhaps we'll be getting 4 new worlds this summer?? I've also noticed that in the final quest of the game (At the moment), they mention Krokotopia quite a bit. The Rosetta Stone may be the largest hint to Kt being the next world.

Any ideas? I'd love to hear all of you guys ideas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sh4rpBlade15 on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Alright, let's get right into this. Pay attention to this phrase from the recent Producer's Letter.

Oh yeah, while school may be out, the Spiral remains a-spinning and we’ll continue to upgrade and polish and add new Piratey goodies for your consumption. We’ll have more to discuss soon, and I don’t want to Boar anyone with details, so let me just wish you the best of summer fun and offer a few words of guidance for the coming months: temperatures can sometimes be a Bear as summer moves along, and heat rises just as the sun in the Far East. So be careful climbing stairs, hydrate to avoid a Stitch in your side, and don’t be afraid to seek assistance. Remain Cool and seek shortcuts if travelling long distances, and keep extra provisions on hand to swap out or trade with new friends you might meet – summer is always a great time to make new friends.

Notice how "Boar" and "Bear" are used. Boars and Bears are native to Grizzleheim, and seeing as it states that new things will be coming this summer. Also notice the Far East, Stitch, and Cool. I'm not entirely sure what Far East could be, but Stitch sounds like Krokotopia, and Cool sounds like Polaris. Perhaps we'll be getting 4 new worlds this summer?? I've also noticed that in the final quest of the game (At the moment), they mention Krokotopia quite a bit. The Rosetta Stone may be the largest hint to Kt being the next world.

I had read the Frogfather's letter, and like you, noticed the emphasis on those words. I think yer on to somethin', mate! As for Cool, will we be returning to Cool Ranch ( maybe for some over-do promos for our CR companions? ) Stitch sound like 'stitching' which we already do. New weapons or items to stitch? Of course of the 5 origin worlds our pirates choose when we begin the game, we have visited three of them - SI, MooShu and Marleybone. Two remain, Grizzleheim and Krokotopia. It would make sense that these worlds would come next.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bear/Boar makes me think Grizzleheim in Wizard as well, and I wonder if Grizzleheim may translate to Polaris in Pirate101. Bears are associated with Polaris I believe, although I have not seen any connections of boars to that world. Alternatively, boars and bears may be new mounts or pets.

"Stitch"" likely refers to crafting, a popular feature of Wizard101 that KI has said is coming to Pirate101. You purchase a recipe to make an item (say, a hat with unique features), you run around gathering the necessary reagents and then you make the hat. It takes some time and effort, but produces better kit than most drops. In Wizard there are different levels of crafting skill and crafting quests so you can advance in skill. I suspect that like pets, Pirate crafting will be different in many ways from the Wizard version.

"Cool" and "Far East" I think mean additions to Cool Ranch and Mooshoo, rather than new worlds.

-Indigo

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013

Nice observation! I've been waiting for another world.

Leo, Lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, Lvl 11
Flint Jones, Lvl 7

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

4 side worlds might be nice.

Although cool may be referring to wintertusk not just polaris.

Perhaps it might be Krokotopia, Wintertusk, Grizzleheim, and Polaris

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009

Please note.

Ulysses HAD the Rosetta Stone for us to use, he did not tell us to go look for it in Krokotopia :) It was not successful in helping us, but some people do misunderstand and think we have to find it.

As for 4 new worlds, don't get your hopes up. It took them an entire year to make Aquila and Marleybone, I doubt 4 worlds would have been accomplished by then, especially with all the voicing, promotion quests, level caps, side quests, etc.

As for his word usage, he is always making puns on words that relate to the Spiral, such as the ones you listed. It's his way of adding humor to an informative post.

Just remember, the world must serve some plot importance to the story line before one can theorize it to be the next world. Krokotopia is not something I can see being the next world as we don't really have any need to go there yet. Same with Grizzleheim. Polaris may be likely, but I am not so sure.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Yeah, I read the letter and noticed those too. Blind Mew has now completely confirmed that our next world will be Valencia Part 2, but whats stopping them from releasing a two-world update this summer? When you think about the El Dorado Map, we need to recover two pieces from the Armada, one piece from Erica the Red, and one from our parents. We will most likely visit Valencia two more times to get the Armadas pieces, and go to Grizzleheim for news of Erica. Who knows where in the Spiral we'll have to go to get our parents piece. And then there is the final trip to El Dorado.

Clever Sam Jones

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Clever Sam Jones on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, I read the letter and noticed those too. Blind Mew has now completely confirmed that our next world will be Valencia Part 2, but whats stopping them from releasing a two-world update this summer? When you think about the El Dorado Map, we need to recover two pieces from the Armada, one piece from Erica the Red, and one from our parents. We will most likely visit Valencia two more times to get the Armadas pieces, and go to Grizzleheim for news of Erica. Who knows where in the Spiral we'll have to go to get our parents piece. And then there is the final trip to El Dorado.

Clever Sam Jones
then arc 2, we might go to the other worlds, but probably arc 2

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

While I also think that the capitalised words are hints to something coming. I think they are also placed in specific pairing. Boar, Bear, and Cool seem to be placed together, while Far East, and Boss are placed together, and then finally Stitch, Dyeing, and Flag are placed together.

So...

I think Boar, Bear, and Cool might refer to a new world or skyway (Maybe based on Vinland*? or Polaris).

Far East, and Boss I'm pretty sure refer to the new mysterious tower in Mooshu.

And perhaps Stitch, Dyeing, and Flag refer to something we've been asking for a very very very long time?

(*Where better for Erica the Red to be hiding?)

Ensign
Aug 10, 2009
Gruesome Richard on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Please note.

Ulysses HAD the Rosetta Stone for us to use, he did not tell us to go look for it in Krokotopia :) It was not successful in helping us, but some people do misunderstand and think we have to find it.

As for 4 new worlds, don't get your hopes up. It took them an entire year to make Aquila and Marleybone, I doubt 4 worlds would have been accomplished by then, especially with all the voicing, promotion quests, level caps, side quests, etc.

As for his word usage, he is always making puns on words that relate to the Spiral, such as the ones you listed. It's his way of adding humor to an informative post.

Just remember, the world must serve some plot importance to the story line before one can theorize it to be the next world. Krokotopia is not something I can see being the next world as we don't really have any need to go there yet. Same with Grizzleheim. Polaris may be likely, but I am not so sure.
Well, no, I wasn't saying we need to find the Rosetta Stone in Krok, but rather that we need to go there to translate. As for 4 new worlds in 1 summer, I know they won't release all at once.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
When they said Bear, I immidiatelly thought Grizzleheim. Stitch may be Krokotopia, and maybe they have a new design relating to the 'Far East' (maybe expanding Mooshu, who knows ). They've been circling Polaris since Port Regal, and I think their finally going to drop it. So pumped!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Oh how nice would it be to visit my homeland Grizzleheim! I think all these hints lead to them. Bears and boars are found there. Wintertusk is VERY cold. I heard that Grizzleheim is based off of Scandinavia and the Nordic Countries which is "far east" from Skull Island which is based off of the Caribbean islands? Maybe that's it, maybe not because those places is considered part of western Europe.

If we do get more than one world, Polaris is possible because not only is it cold, but there are polar "bears".

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sh4rpBlade15 on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
Well, no, I wasn't saying we need to find the Rosetta Stone in Krok, but rather that we need to go there to translate. As for 4 new worlds in 1 summer, I know they won't release all at once.
We already have the rosetta stone translated thanks to Prof. Meowarty in Marleybone. There really is no reason to go to Krokotopia

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
While I also think that the capitalised words are hints to something coming. I think they are also placed in specific pairing. Boar, Bear, and Cool seem to be placed together, while Far East, and Boss are placed together, and then finally Stitch, Dyeing, and Flag are placed together.

So...

I think Boar, Bear, and Cool might refer to a new world or skyway (Maybe based on Vinland*? or Polaris).

And perhaps Stitch, Dyeing, and Flag refer to something we've been asking for a very very very long time?

I think you have it solid in these. My thoughts exactly

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Interesting groupings, CDEWinter.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
I think grizzle and kroktopia are coming soon but if I had to guess I think Polaris is next. Once they make those 3 worlds think of the other w101 worlds. Celestia, zafaria which would be cool for p101, Avalon would make sense, same weapons, Azteca, I don't think they can include morganthe's world, that would be too wizardish.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I wouldn't like a re-hash of W101 worlds, it would be a let down to travel to Northgard, however, KI handled our trip to MooShu & MB very well, it felt 'new'. So they would likely do the same to the other similar worlds of W101. Perhaps we could visit a less desert-y part of Krok ( like the Nile delta in Egypt ). Or a Greenland inspired take on Griz.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The best thing to do is to enjoy what is currently here and wait and see.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i actually dont want a new main story world this year,i would perfer a side-world.
I have some ideas:
Darkmoor.
Polaris.
Krokotopia.
and grizzleheim.
Darkmoor is technically a main kingdom beside's we can have some more "horror" elements there i've been missing those scary parts of the game that scare you.
Polaris would make sense as maybe you could have a civil war to help napouliguen get his empire back.
Krokotopia has been mentioned a lot and since this technically is a "Furry" game and ancient egypt had furry gods i guess it is logical
grizzleheim is very likely as well since it was a side world in the wizard101 and vikings are essentially medieval pirates so why not ya zoidbergs at kingisle? wynaut make a side world.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I think got the riddle

" Boar and Bear " = Girzzleheim a potential world that might be the next chapter, after Valencia part 2.

" Far East " = Moo Shu part 2, an expansion to our adventure from part 1.

" Cool " = Nothing to do with cool ranch, I think. It's more like referring to a place with icy cold weather. Could it be polaris ? The only Valencia pillar currently not visited, looking forward to discovery it's storyline.

" Stitch " = Krokotopia, maybe putting a puzzle together to decode the Rosetta stone.

Not all new books contains new world,some even contain an expansion area to existing world. Like Monqusitia, Moo Shu, Valenica, and Perhaps Arvanus/Dragonspyer ( a potential arc 2 world).

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
It could be. First of all, if Mooshu is to be expanded, we may be able to get CLOSE to the Imperial City. Secondly, Polaris would be EPIC to visit. Who knows? Maybe if we help Napoleguin with his war, we'll bet HIM or one of his high command as a companion. With Krokotopia, we'll get to see the aftershock of the Krokonomicon being stolen, and we'll probably recruit some powerful allies while there. Grizzleheim/Wintertusk would be pretty fun, and maybe we'll get Erika the Red as a companion, or maybe wolves, or maybe even RAVENS!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I think got the riddle

" Boar and Bear " = Girzzleheim a potential world that might be the next chapter, after Valencia part 2.

" Far East " = Moo Shu part 2, an expansion to our adventure from part 1.

" Cool " = Nothing to do with cool ranch, I think. It's more like referring to a place with icy cold weather. Could it be polaris ? The only Valencia pillar currently not visited, looking forward to discovery it's storyline.

" Stitch " = Krokotopia, maybe putting a puzzle together to decode the Rosetta stone.

Not all new books contains new world,some even contain an expansion area to existing world. Like Monqusitia, Moo Shu, Valenica, and Perhaps Arvanus/Dragonspyer ( a potential arc 2 world).
Why equate 'stitch' with Krok? I think it refers to more stitching added to what we can already do - ship stitching ( or at least ship gear ).
The Rosetta Stone has already assisted us in translating/decoding the message of the clockwork birds. That's how we know to go to Valencia to find Cagliostro.
I think we'll be going to GH and Krok only because they are 'origin' worlds for some pirates.
Polaris is a possibility, but I don't see us going there yet.

Ensign
May 27, 2012
"So be careful climbing stairs..." - tower in Paths of Penance comes to mind. I checked this out the other day and wow, that looks so coooooolllll - really dark and ominous looking - can't wait to check it out.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Looking at the Frogfathers hints, i'm seeing this:
Trust me when I say, that very soon, it may be tricky to recognize pirate folks when standing around the fountain. We're getting transformations added.

I don't want to Boar anyone with the details, temperatures can sometimes be a Bear as summer moves along. either the Frogfather can't spell or we are going to Grizzleheim.

Far East, Stitching, Cool Well, I'm not really sure what these mean, but far east seems to indicate Mooshu, stitching probably means ship stitching, and cool certainly does not mean Polaris, Blind Mew has stated we won't be going there for a very long time.

I have to run back and meet with my Boss boss isn't usually capitalized so maybe a new boss for high level players? Maybe something to do with that Mooshu tower, hmm, far east, cool.....

I'm sure your dyeing to get outside and play capture the Flag well it would seem that flag dyeing is going to be coming soon.

Well, the next update would seem to be a combo of Valencia/Grizzleheim, transformations, a Mooshu tower, ship stitching, and flag dyeing.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
CdeWinter on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:

So...

i agree