Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard can you anwser a question for me?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
I recently was playing a new wizard through in Wizard101 and I get to the Science Center in Celestia and notice one of the dogs is named Gracie Conrad. I remember thinking that name seems familar. Then I checked my pirate crew and noticed Gracie Conrad is the engineer dog I picked up in Marleybone. Is Gracie Conrad in Pirate101 the same Gracie Conrad in Wizard101? I only ask because the Gracie in Wizard101 looks different than the Pirate101 Gracie. Wizard101 Gracie in the Science Center is brown , while Pirate101 Gracie is black an white. I am confused.

Administrator
Jack7021 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
I recently was playing a new wizard through in Wizard101 and I get to the Science Center in Celestia and notice one of the dogs is named Gracie Conrad. I remember thinking that name seems familar. Then I checked my pirate crew and noticed Gracie Conrad is the engineer dog I picked up in Marleybone. Is Gracie Conrad in Pirate101 the same Gracie Conrad in Wizard101? I only ask because the Gracie in Wizard101 looks different than the Pirate101 Gracie. Wizard101 Gracie in the Science Center is brown , while Pirate101 Gracie is black an white. I am confused.
Hi! That question would be more for Blind Mew than Ratbeard, but it is a question Mr. Mew has already been asked. In his words, they are meant to be one in the same! As for her color difference in Pirate101, we've never explored the lore behind how a leopard (or even a dog) can change its spots. Until we answer this question or change the look of Gracie in every single part of the game (which is an equally confusing proposition for those who are used to Gracie's look now in Pirate101), it will remain a mystery of the Spiral.

She's pretty fashionable for an engineering type, so I rack it up to hair dye. I'm just glad she didn't choose bright pink. (Hey, there's an idea! Spring Time Companions! )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi! That question would be more for Blind Mew than Ratbeard, but it is a question Mr. Mew has already been asked. In his words, they are meant to be one in the same! As for her color difference in Pirate101, we've never explored the lore behind how a leopard (or even a dog) can change its spots. Until we answer this question or change the look of Gracie in every single part of the game (which is an equally confusing proposition for those who are used to Gracie's look now in Pirate101), it will remain a mystery of the Spiral.

She's pretty fashionable for an engineering type, so I rack it up to hair dye. I'm just glad she didn't choose bright pink. (Hey, there's an idea! Spring Time Companions! )
And a perfect Spring time Companion would be one of your many cousins, One Eyed Jack!