Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Might As Well.....

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Marauders, I'm afraid I have some bad news.

In four (three by the time you read this) days, I will be leaving for Utah and will not return until the 26th, by which time my membership will have expired. I do not think I'll get a new one anytime soon due to two reasons:

1. I haven't been playing the actual game for a while and

2. I have like, 50 cents in my virtual piggy bank and my family doesn't believe in allowances.

So, I thought I just might as well say the one word that is actually two words with a hyphen between them.

Good-Bye....

Four days in advance.

~Merciless Emma Jenkins, who isn't feeling very Merciless right now.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:

In four (three by the time you read this) days, I will be leaving for Utah and will not return until the 26th, by which time my membership will have expired. I do not think I'll get a new one anytime soon due to two reasons:

2. I have like, 50 cents in my virtual piggy bank and my family doesn't believe in allowances.

So, I thought I just might as well say the one word that is actually two words with a hyphen between them.

Good-Bye....

Four days in advance.

yu see! more and more people are leaving! this is what i was scared of. fearless robert spencer who isnt feeling very fearless right now (sry not trying to be a copycat XD)fair sailing emma! may the winds someday guide yoy back to skull island

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Good-Bye....

Four days in advance.

Fair sailing my friend and I hope you stumble onto some plunder that will time out with new content that will change your winds of interest and sail you back into our skyways soon.
* Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Good-Bye....

Four days in advance.

Sorry, we won't be 'hearing' from you for a while Summer job? ( just a suggestion ).

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Good luck to you Emma and have a great time in Utah! Hopefully you will rejoin us in the Spiral some time in the near future. Hope you have a great and safe trip and, with optimism, I will say 'till next time, instead of good-bye! Oh, and enjoy your summer!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
We certainly hope to see you back, and sooner rather than later.

Be careful in Utah - there are some dangerous pirates in those waters, I hear.

-Indigo

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Totally awesome pirate, er, Emma, I hope you have a lovely time with your family in Utah. Hopefully you will be able to come back to Pirate101 in a little while -- perhaps you could do some chores to earn some money (like laundry or dishes)? If worse comes to worse, you can always ask for a game card or membership as a birthday/Christmas/ etc. present.

In the meantime, keep writing! You have terrific creative writing skills, and whether you use them for Pirate101 stories (and you don't need a membership for that) or other subjects, do continue to practice them. You are imaginative, eloquent, and often funny. You've got a lot of writing talent, so please, keep it up!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
*laughs* Thanks everyone!

*returns Chrissy hug*

I will definitely be back, because Gmail can't satisfy me forever, and also I had a dream last night that I was a Wizard, and I drew a picture absentmindedly and it turned out to be my ship. I saw my crew on the ship and they were all waving at me to come back through the paper. So, at the very least, my guilt will overcome me.

I won't be leaving from Central, though, since it's free. You'll be able to find me there.

Two more days!! Ugh, I gotta get packing....

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I wish ye the best of luck in Utah, hope to see ye back in the skyways soon fair lass.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Wait,you mean...you're leaving.Please tell me you'll stay attached to the community when you come back.I can fully sympathize with the no membership concept....what else can I say,except warm goodbyes,and well-wishes?Well,I can say that I really really really really want to see you back,but that isn't as helpful.

Fare thee well!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Well, leaving tomorrow and I still haven't packed.

So, seeing as I'll probably be a different state by the time you read this, I thought I'd post this saying:

You guys are TOTALLY AWESOME

And who can resist a bunch of totally awesome pirates

So, yeah, I'm comin' back. Prolly in about a month, but who knows? Maybe there's a computer at the hotel! In which case, see you in a few days, or maybe a month, or maybe a few months, but what the heck.

Totally Awesome Pirate - Signing out!

(Oh, and give this to Chrissy for me: SPLAT!!)