Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

not letting me finish quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
Ok so i was completing el toro's promotion quwst this afternoon and it was after you go to cut the great yum yum tree down and then i was talking to moosashi mooyamoto and he said draw your sword yada yada yada then he ran off then i realised i needed health so i left his temple and went to a life fountain but then when i came back moosashi was gone i ran to where the arrow told me to go but nothing i was wondering if there was a way you coul help thanks.

from,
duck of death12

Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
p.s hoping people can give me ideas to what else to do

Administrator
Hi! It appears you've encountered a nasty bug that will require the help of our Customer Support. I've forwarded your post to them now. Please be checking the email registered with your account for more information.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
one question how do you check the email registered with the acount i have a lot of emails i know which one i would normally use but just to be safe

Administrator
duck of death12 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
one question how do you check the email registered with the acount i have a lot of emails i know which one i would normally use but just to be safe
Go to the Treasure Chest Icon above "My Account", and click on the Manage tab. You should be able to verify your email address there.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
hello me again i went to the manage section in my acount and it just says who i receive promotional emails from is it a glitch or do you need the master password

Ensign
Jul 02, 2013
Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Hi! It appears you've encountered a nasty bug that will require the help of our Customer Support. I've forwarded your post to them now. Please be checking the email registered with your account for more information.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Its the same for me I try to level up Ratbeard to admiral but Lasko isn't there!

Please Help!

Administrator
duck of death12 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
hello me again i went to the manage section in my acount and it just says who i receive promotional emails from is it a glitch or do you need the master password
Hi! That email address will be the same email as the one Support uses to contact you. If you do have a different email for your master account, you may want to check that account as well. Support indicates your ticket number is 140609-000901. Please check with them concerning your status by emailing them with that number as a reference.