Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pre-Paid Gift Card Pet Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2010
How do the pre-paid card pets work

When I checked this morning on which pets I could get from which store I noticed that each pet said it was automatically granted a talent (ie: Relentless - First Strike - Flanking).

Do these pets still grant these talents with the new pet system already in place
If so, do these talents show up at hatchling
Will these talents change on a monthly basis like the W101 cards with pets
Or did you forget to update the gift card page

I am REALLY hoping that these talents are still automatically given right from the start (like the W101 pet cards).

I would really like to get a green/orange puffer fish (from CVS) for my musketeer, but I would like to know if the talents still come with the pet or change with each month before I spend my money.

Waiting anxiously with money in hand for good news,
A Musketeer In Training

Administrator
Angel of Destiny on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
How do the pre-paid card pets work

When I checked this morning on which pets I could get from which store I noticed that each pet said it was automatically granted a talent (ie: Relentless - First Strike - Flanking).

Do these pets still grant these talents with the new pet system already in place
If so, do these talents show up at hatchling
Will these talents change on a monthly basis like the W101 cards with pets
Or did you forget to update the gift card page

I am REALLY hoping that these talents are still automatically given right from the start (like the W101 pet cards).

I would really like to get a green/orange puffer fish (from CVS) for my musketeer, but I would like to know if the talents still come with the pet or change with each month before I spend my money.

Waiting anxiously with money in hand for good news,
A Musketeer In Training
Hi Angel of Destiny!

1- The talent listed on the Pre-Paid Game card page shows which talent is guaranteed to show up first in your new pet's talent pool. (You will have to level your pet to have this first talent revealed, however.)

2- The pet you receive from the card depends on when you redeem your card, not when you purchase it. For example, last month if you redeemed a Gamestop $10 card, you would have received a "Questing Crawlie" Pet with Cheap Shot guaranteed to be its first talent manifested. Redeeming the same card this month results in a "Tidepool Crawlie" with the Relentless talent.

3- If you do find an error, please report it to us immediately.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*