Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oh I see whats going on :D

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Whiffy Lucas Burke on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Is this the tower with sato as the boss?
Nope totally different place. I suspect this will make Sato's tower feel like a Troggy fight.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No, this tower is in the Paths of Penance in Subata.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Indeed. It would make a nice title for a new Ratbeard thread.
The only answers we would get would be " That would be telling..." ( darn it )

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
No, it is an entirely new tower that they made, with no sigil entrance ATM. It is in the Paths of Penance. It has a dark swirl at the top of it, and is visible from a far distance away.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I know some of the maxes in w101 solo waterworks, they may be 40 levels above the level it was designed for but, I wanna solo the p101 version and see how nefarious it is( ratbeard this is your que to make it extremely hard)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
I know some of the maxes in w101 solo waterworks, they may be 40 levels above the level it was designed for but, I wanna solo the p101 version and see how nefarious it is( ratbeard this is your que to make it extremely hard)
GASP Don't listen to him, Ratbeard ( he's obviously insane )

Ensign
Jan 04, 2014
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Yes, I have camped outside this tower waiting for it to open. I tried everything I could think of to gain entry. I knocked, I chanted, I even disguised myself as an encyclopedia salesman...nothing.
if you guys are talking about the one tower where you have to fight all day. and fighting is a bad idea.one time I was beat up by them. so I have to use old scratch. it was not fun when dead mike was weak. even when he is a high level he still weak what should I do I am a I am a boy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anthonio281 on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
if you guys are talking about the one tower where you have to fight all day. and fighting is a bad idea.one time I was beat up by them. so I have to use old scratch. it was not fun when dead mike was weak. even when he is a high level he still weak what should I do I am a I am a boy
This is not Sato's tower. It's a new tower in The Path's of Penance. In the last battle where you fight Sato, I always go in with my musketeers - Bonnie Anne, Tricky Vinnie & Buffalo Bill.