Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

genral tso's chicken

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Hey goes there is a recipie for chicken called general tso's chicken! And in the game we haft to get genral tso's beloved chicken!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Hey goes there is a recipie for chicken called general tso's chicken! And in the game we haft to get genral tso's beloved chicken!
Yup, you have discovered another of Blind Mew's delightful Easter Eggs he so loves to hide for us.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
how the heck can general so can be so deadly and careless but he sacrifices a piece translation to a map that gives you major treasure for the safty for his chicken i'm a great pet lover too but i would solve a solution to keep the piece translation and the chicken's lifw

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome smuggl... on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
how the heck can general so can be so deadly and careless but he sacrifices a piece translation to a map that gives you major treasure for the safty for his chicken i'm a great pet lover too but i would solve a solution to keep the piece translation and the chicken's lifw
He already gave the piece of the map to Rooke, so he had no 'bargaining chip'. ( I was so relieved that he gave in when I threated his chicken. I was down in health and my companions had been defeated.)

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I dont know what they did to that quest but I have 6 crew on bed rest and cannot get thru it they made it way to hard I have been thru it 2 times and have never had this much trouble. what the heck was it not enough to have your whole crew die in there now we have to die to. Its to hard. And no I will not get help If I cant solo I wont play.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Yup good old general tsos chicken I love that stuff

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
He already gave the piece of the map to Rooke, so he had no 'bargaining chip'. ( I was so relieved that he gave in when I threated his chicken. I was down in health and my companions had been defeated.)
Same here!! The only Companion that I had left was Bonnie Anne, and she had (no joke) four health left. I was at maybe two or three hundred. It was a very, very close fight. When Tso said "I give up, don't hurt the chicken" I was so relieved!!

Mmm, General Tso's Chicken is my favorite Oriental dish.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
General Tso's Chicken may be the best-played pun in the game.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Did anyone else just think it was hilarious that we have to go through this extremely tough battle, possibly almost dying in the process, just to threaten a chicken. I mean, here we have this big, bad general who sends shivers down the spines of all the good people of Mooshu, and all we have to do to break him is threaten his chicken? I remember when my main pirate fought him.

Kestrel: "Alright Tso,", she growls, the chicken dangling from her fist, squawking helplessly. "The jig is up. Surrender or the chicken gets it."

General Tso: "NOOOOOOO!!!! Not my precious chuckles!"

Kestrel: She waves the poor bird before him. "I haven't got all day."

General Tso: "I surrender, I surrender! Just don't hurt my baby!"

I guess everyone had a weakness.

~Gibbsie