Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Motherlode Mine traps not working!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I went to replay the Motherlode Mine in Cool Ranch again and while I was battling with Deacon and many Armada troops there, I had one of my Companions use and fire one of the cannons that left out traps for the Armada troops, but as they stepped on them, they didn't take damage as they should be. Can you please correct this small problem? Thanks!

Administrator
Thanks for your report, Trimond! We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
I have a reason why the traps may not be working. Maybe it's a bug or a virus. Viruses and bugs happen all the time. It can be a glitch, but that's very uncommon. If the problem continues, maybe you should restart or shut down your computer then try again. Shut down turns the computer off completely, but restarting is better because it is known to fix all problems, so use restart first, and if it doesn't work, try shut down. Well, that's all I can tell you. Oh, and if the problem continues, even after you shut down and restarted, shut down again, then play in another day. That should cause the computer to catch up and see the problem. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Practical Gorman Whitman,
Max Swashbuckler

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Practical Gorman W... on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
I have a reason why the traps may not be working. Maybe it's a bug or a virus. Viruses and bugs happen all the time. It can be a glitch, but that's very uncommon. If the problem continues, maybe you should restart or shut down your computer then try again. Shut down turns the computer off completely, but restarting is better because it is known to fix all problems, so use restart first, and if it doesn't work, try shut down. Well, that's all I can tell you. Oh, and if the problem continues, even after you shut down and restarted, shut down again, then play in another day. That should cause the computer to catch up and see the problem. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Practical Gorman Whitman,
Max Swashbuckler
Virus, unlikely. It would be very highly unlikely for that to happen.

Bug, definitely. It is a bug that happened to show up. We keep an eye out for any bugs that rose up, even if it is unexpected.