Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

in case of your wondering

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
hey pirates in case of your wondering you hadn't seen me in the skyways my laptop is kinda broken a little my mom is gonna take it some were to fix it so thats why you hadn't seen my in the skyways for a while though it might be time for me to get a new laptop so yeah just wanted to let you know don't worry ill still hang around the message boards

fearless talon Lewis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on May 28, 2014 wrote:
hey pirates in case of your wondering you hadn't seen me in the skyways my laptop is kinda broken a little my mom is gonna take it some were to fix it so thats why you hadn't seen my in the skyways for a while though it might be time for me to get a new laptop so yeah just wanted to let you know don't worry ill still hang around the message boards

fearless talon Lewis
Not to worry. We will keep the spiral safe as we await your return. Thanks for letting us know you are ok.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well, Talon- I sure hope you can get your laptop fixed and rejoin us in the game. It's great that you can still follow on the boards.

Good luck and hope to see you back in the Spiral soon!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
good news everybody i went ahead and downloaded pirate101 on my moms old laptop so watch out armada THE TALON IS BACK!

fearless talon Lewis

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
warrior021u on May 31, 2014 wrote:
good news everybody i went ahead and downloaded pirate101 on my moms old laptop so watch out armada THE TALON IS BACK!

fearless talon Lewis
Woo talons back dudes! X grabs insanely big blade and runs off with talon to scrap some clankers x