Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

next world

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi, One-Eyed Jack.

I am sort of new to the game. I created my character when the game first launched, but I just re-started playing in December. I really love Pirate101 and Wizard101. They both are really fun games. I really loved your recent update with Khrysallis, and I know Kings Isle works really, really hard. I know you have a lot to manage with two games and the theme park, but why has it been a year since you made the last two worlds?. You made the pet update and companion update, and it is really fun and great, but I just want to know why you haven't made a new world or a sneak peak. People are getting curious and they want to know just why has it taken so long to make the next world? I know you are really busy and we appreciate the work but can you give us a little hint about when the next world will be released and maybe what it is? We have our ideas, but we just want to know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
silver swordcoral on May 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi, One-Eyed Jack.

I am sort of new to the game. I created my character when the game first launched, but I just re-started playing in December. I really love Pirate101 and Wizard101. They both are really fun games. I really loved your recent update with Khrysallis, and I know Kings Isle works really, really hard. I know you have a lot to manage with two games and the theme park, but why has it been a year since you made the last two worlds?. You made the pet update and companion update, and it is really fun and great, but I just want to know why you haven't made a new world or a sneak peak. People are getting curious and they want to know just why has it taken so long to make the next world? I know you are really busy and we appreciate the work but can you give us a little hint about when the next world will be released and maybe what it is? We have our ideas, but we just want to know.
Hi Silver Swordcoral, welcome to the message boards.
Perhaps this post from the head writer, our beloved Blind Mew will help explain things.

Administrator
She stole the words right out of my mouth.

Welcome to the message boards, Silver Swordcoral.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Thanks, Chrissy Th'Blesser! That did answer my question.