Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mycroft bones (guy next to smiley)

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Well I'm not sure if anyone got this because he isn't mentioned In the Sherlock Holmes series allot (love those books) but did anyone catch that he's sherlock bones brother? He kind of said it at the end but some of you maybe didn't catch it, the only Holmes booking I read that has him is the one were he returns after presumingly dies with his nemesis (I know his name but can't spell it) but did anyone catch this or knew it but couldn't get there finger on it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Well I'm not sure if anyone got this because he isn't mentioned In the Sherlock Holmes series allot (love those books) but did anyone catch that he's sherlock bones brother? He kind of said it at the end but some of you maybe didn't catch it, the only Holmes booking I read that has him is the one were he returns after presumingly dies with his nemesis (I know his name but can't spell it) but did anyone catch this or knew it but couldn't get there finger on it?
Yea I am enough of a Holmes' fan that I got the reference. It really made me giggle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you've read the books, then there are a few brief mentions of Mycroft. He's Sherlock's older brother, and Holmes considers him more intelligent than himself, but very lazy.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
The villain's name is Moriarty, or, in Pirate101, Meowiarty.

And yes, Mycroft does mention that his brother, Sherlock, is still in Marleybone City,still tying up loose ends with the krokonomicon and all.