Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What just Happened

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
I just beat rooke and the yellow text to talk to admiral do getter came up. And he asked for s ride.

Then the dialogue from the beginning came up and it told me I had to best him again!
What the heck!
It totally robbed me of an hour, so whatever can be done about it...I really don't get it.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
GoldRoseKnight on May 16, 2014 wrote:
I just beat rooke and the yellow text to talk to admiral do getter came up. And he asked for s ride.

Then the dialogue from the beginning came up and it told me I had to best him again!
What the heck!
It totally robbed me of an hour, so whatever can be done about it...I really don't get it.
to be honest this happened to me to sort of i was with chirssy scarlet and the loyal swashbuckler we were helping the loyal swashbuckler on his but then we had to do it again

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GoldRoseKnight on May 16, 2014 wrote:

What the heck!
In Rook's dungeon you are supposed to fight him twice. Did you fight him both times and then had to repeat or just once?

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Thanks I am past it now but I beat him for the second time in that dungeon and then it started over.