Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when do we get to go to the pet training area???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2014
I have been playing recently and noticed that i saw no pet training area. Unlike wizard 101(which i am used to) the pet training area was not in the main area? So please awnser this question that would be very helpful!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sparkleeden on May 15, 2014 wrote:
I have been playing recently and noticed that i saw no pet training area. Unlike wizard 101(which i am used to) the pet training area was not in the main area? So please awnser this question that would be very helpful!!!
click 'i' to open your pet page then choose the pet you want to train, click train and a menu of training worlds and activities will open, good training, friend. This way is so much better and simpler than Wizard101, we can adventure and have our equiped pets with us while we train them!

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi Sparkleeden! Well there is a "pet training' area but you don't actually train your pets there. The town crier( I believe that's his name) outside Avery's house should give you a quest to talk to a water mole then you will go to Bestia/ Circus Maximus which is the equivalent to the pet pavilion in wizard101. When you get there you can do pet pvp, look at some of the pet shops, and do pet morphing. There might be a level requirement to get the quest but I didn't have to deal with it so you might want to ask someone else about that.

I hope this helped!
The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
Loyal Garret Jones
Cautious Joshua Ironside

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sparkleeden on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi Sparkleeden, welcome to the message boards. You have a great question and Anecorbie has you well tended to.

Developers, perhaps in the training tips that pop up when we go through Bestia, one could inform the new players on how to access this training page?