Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Surprise party for a very special person!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hello everyone!Friends,pirates and marauders,Chrissy and I would like to announce a party.All good parties are announced early.This party is a surprise party for someone.Someone I am immeasurably grateful to.And I know others are also.In every post I make on this thread or that Chrissy makes we will scatter tiny hints of who it is for.Some people(Lizzy,Me,Chrissy and One-Eyed Jack) know for who it is and I would ask them not to tell anyone!!!
Now that we've got that out of the way,let's talk when...
The party itself will be on June 19th.On June 9th we'll announce what realm and time.All good parties are announced early.I want to make sure that you will clear your schedules on June 19th,because this person has blessed,more than me.June 19th is the date they made their first post...
Hopefully Chrissy will get better in the next couple of weeks.She's been feeling like an old cat,so I wish her good luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you Felix. No worries about me, I am feeling better by the day. Just coughing a lot but even that is subsiding. This old cat can still purrr.
Hmmm another hint........That first post was June 19, 2012 Now get your brains spinning on what long time poster is that?

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi! I am really interested at who this party is for. I guess we will have to wait and see

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hmmm interesting, very interesting.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Felix. No worries about me, I am feeling better by the day. Just coughing a lot but even that is subsiding. This old cat can still purrr.
Hmmm another hint........That first post was June 19, 2012 Now get your brains spinning on what long time poster is that?
XD oh then it can't be me. Was about to ask, whoever the special person I hope that they show up to the party because it isn't fun to throw a party for someone if they don't show up.

I might be able to come to the party so count me in :D

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone!Friends,pirates and marauders,Chrissy and I would like to announce a party.All good parties are announced early.This party is a surprise party for someone.Someone I am immeasurably grateful to.And I know others are also.In every post I make on this thread or that Chrissy makes we will scatter tiny hints of who it is for.Some people(Lizzy,Me,Chrissy and One-Eyed Jack) know for who it is and I would ask them not to tell anyone!!!
Now that we've got that out of the way,let's talk when...
The party itself will be on June 19th.On June 9th we'll announce what realm and time.All good parties are announced early.I want to make sure that you will clear your schedules on June 19th,because this person has blessed,more than me.June 19th is the date they made their first post...
Hopefully Chrissy will get better in the next couple of weeks.She's been feeling like an old cat,so I wish her good luck!
Well, if there's going to be Yum there, I guess I'll go. Oh and cake. There needs to be cake. Yum and cake...and balloons. If there is going to Yum, cake and balloons there...I'll go. Clowns. There needs to be clowns also. A petting zoo would be cool too. Yum, cake, balloons, clowns and a petting zoo. As long as those things will be there I'll go. Party hats. I almost forgot party hats and....

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hmmm is right Jack. I wonder if this person even knows when their very 1st post was. June 19th ye say, Felix....I will mark my calendar and hope to make it to the festivities. In the meantime that leaves a lot of time for some good ol' fashion investimigationizing.

Actually, I too know who this mystery honoree is......but these tips are sealed.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Yay for Chrissy
I hope she feels better soon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Yay for Chrissy
I hope she feels better soon
Thank you Rebecca. My barking like a seal is greatly reduced so I am well on the mend. Rumors that I am secretly a selkie are greatly exaggerated.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Hmmm is right Jack. I wonder if this person even knows when their very 1st post was. June 19th ye say, Felix....I will mark my calendar and hope to make it to the festivities. In the meantime that leaves a lot of time for some good ol' fashion investimigationizing.

Actually, I too know who this mystery honoree is......but these tips are sealed.
You have one month to free this day up.Hope that seal is either a strong one(like say,the one from the Ministry of Education that we occasionally get on letters) or of it's a strong binding spell.Of course,the secret could leak,but considering how trustworthy you are,I wouldn't hold my breath on it .

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on May 14, 2014 wrote:
You have one month to free this day up.Hope that seal is either a strong one(like say,the one from the Ministry of Education that we occasionally get on letters) or of it's a strong binding spell.Of course,the secret could leak,but considering how trustworthy you are,I wouldn't hold my breath on it .
I will do my best Felix, the life of a family man and father sometimes gets a wee bit hectic and a tad unpredictable- and that's putting it rather mildly. And don't you worry, I may be just slightly more age accelerated, but I have not yet reached the point of leakage.....oh you meant don't spill the beans about the guest of honor- OOOPs.....and......DOH!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Luke Darkrunner on May 14, 2014 wrote:
I'll try to come!
That would be great Luke, it's always nice to meet other new Marauders! Hope you can make it and many others as well!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Rebecca. My barking like a seal is greatly reduced so I am well on the mend. Rumors that I am secretly a selkie are greatly exaggerated.
Well I wonder who started those rumours Christy. Anyways, it seems that this party is developing quite nicely I can't wait for it.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'll try and come but no promises, but I'll try. I've been searching but I can't find who, if there's another hint maybe I can find who, I'll see you in the spiral

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hi Jack,
don't worry if you can't make it,I'm glad that at least you know what you'll be doing on June 19th.
Okay.So,I have come up with a date time and place.

Time:4:00 PM US Central Time
Date:Thursday,June 19th
Realm:Blind Mew

Does this suit everyone?I distinctly hear some pirates,wondering who the mystery honoree is...

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi! I have some sad news. I won't be able to come. So, I hope the special person is posted after the party so I know who it was! See everyone in the skyways!

Noble Ryan Thompson

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Hi Jack,
don't worry if you can't make it,I'm glad that at least you know what you'll be doing on June 19th.

Does this suit everyone?I distinctly hear some pirates,wondering who the mystery honoree is...
Tee Hee, Nice hint.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Loyal Swashbuc... on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I have some sad news. I won't be able to come. So, I hope the special person is posted after the party so I know who it was! See everyone in the skyways!

Noble Ryan Thompson
That's okay.
For now I'm collecting feedback,to see if everyone can make it.However,you and Luke Darkrunner are(for now) the only people that I know can't come.If this number increases greatly(as in 37 marauders not coming) then,I will change it).but for now,I'm not talking schedule,unless deemed necessary.

Also,Chrissy always write an aftermath post for the parties,so you can expect,the honoree will be revealed by then.Man,18 more days...

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
How do you find the day someone's first post was, anyways?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Hi Jack,

sounds good ill try to be there and i'm glad your feeling better chrissy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
How do you find the day someone's first post was, anyways?
You have to trade in a favor to One-Eyed Jack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
sounds good ill try to be there and i'm glad your feeling better chrissy
Thank you kindly.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Now that we've settled the date,time,realm and location.Hope as many people can make it.Because I know he/she/it is going to be happy,very happy indeed.
That said,I am absolutely excited.So thanks to Chrissy for being a very very very awesome co-hostess,thanks to Jack for his help(and the fact that he's the person posting these messages),and thanks to everyone in advance for coming! It's in 13 days.Woohoo!

sidenote:if at the party I go afk for a minute or two or five,don't worry,I'll be back.In the meantime,Chrissy'll be the boss.So,NO ONE leave,if you notice I disappeared,or went offline.

My character's name is Noble Felix Yellowfish.
Fare the well!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
just to be sure its still the 19th? and the time realm and place is the same to? also one more thing what area will it be in. I've had some trouble with that in the past but now I can port to Chrissy or you but in case some people don't have anyone to port to what area will it be?

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

ps, I have a little surprise myself, is it alright if I unleash it at your party?