Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hello im back!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey guys i am back! i have been spending 2 weeks with my cousins in good ol kansas country lol but i am back and ready to do some sky-sailing again :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back. It's good to have ya sailing the skyways again. Kansas is now emptier with out you.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on May 9, 2014 wrote:
hey guys i am back! i have been spending 2 weeks with my cousins in good ol kansas country lol but i am back and ready to do some sky-sailing again :)
Welcome back, Fearless Robert. Hope you had a great trip. Let ye sails fly high and bask in the brisk breezes of the Skyways. One look around and you'll have a feeling you're not in Kansas anymore.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Just like everyone else i'm happy to see you back! Keep on questing through the game.

Noble Ryan Thompson

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 10, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back, Fearless Robert. Hope you had a great trip. Let ye sails fly high and bask in the brisk breezes of the Skyways. One look around and you'll have a feeling you're not in Kansas anymore.
Oh that's Gooooooood. Me living in Kansas should have thought of that.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
fearless robert sp... on May 9, 2014 wrote:
Glad you can join us again. Glad you spent time with your cousins.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 10, 2014 wrote:
good line. chrissy took the words right outta my mouth!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back mate, good to see ye again

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on May 22, 2014 wrote:
good line. chrissy took the words right outta my mouth!
Thanks Robert, with the good 'set-up' you gave and with such an amazing movie, how could I resist?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Robert, with the good 'set-up' you gave and with such an amazing movie, how could I resist?
lol lets just be glad that their was no tornado involved XD