Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

need tips to get good loot

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
hello every body for past several of days i've tried valuable gear that have cards like assassins strike or valor's fortress and i have NO LUCK what so ever i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i hope you guys and reply and give give helpful hints and tips to collect the dragons jade or the special branch ribbon stuff like that

Bold Eric Vane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the awesome smuggl... on May 5, 2014 wrote:
hello every body for past several of days i've tried valuable gear that have cards like assassins strike or valor's fortress and i have NO LUCK what so ever i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i hope you guys and reply and give give helpful hints and tips to collect the dragons jade or the special branch ribbon stuff like that

Bold Eric Vane
Sometimes you just gotta invest the time. If the drop odds are not 'ever in your favor' then you just gotta keep trying. It took me three long days of farming The Midnight Bandit doing deck fights to get that one Valor's Armor that is available for Buccaneers. Well, there may be others out there but I have not found nor heard of one yet. I had to farm Bishop more times than I could count to get his hat so don't feel excluded. Its part of the process of showing off your neat stuff. It means you worked HARD For it. If it was easy to get them then they wouldn't be near as cool.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
the awesome smuggl... on May 5, 2014 wrote:

Bold Eric Vane
Water Guardian.

That is all, my student.

*bows down*