Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You won't be seeing me around this time but later

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'm doing all my posting stuff from the schools iPad they gave us and there taking them back for the summer around the 28th of May. So I won't be posting till I get the laptop I've been saving up for and currently I have around $450 and I want a good one so it may be a bit still but by that time it'll be summer which right now I've been making short sessions to post since I'm busy with school and family and a disease I've picked up (my cat gave me ringworm ) it's not serious and can't hurt you unless you leave it untreated and we have spotted it early so it'll go away quick, and it's not a real worm it's fungi just to let you know. So around then I can't post, but I hope to see you guys soon. Bye!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm doing all my posting stuff from the schools iPad they gave us and there taking them back for the summer around the 28th of May. So I won't be posting till I get the laptop I've been saving up for and currently I have around $450 and I want a good one so it may be a bit still but by that time it'll be summer which right now I've been making short sessions to post since I'm busy with school and family and a disease I've picked up (my cat gave me ringworm ) it's not serious and can't hurt you unless you leave it untreated and we have spotted it early so it'll go away quick, and it's not a real worm it's fungi just to let you know. So around then I can't post, but I hope to see you guys soon. Bye!

Well you sure know how to leave with a great, fun BANG. Great party and I look forward to seeing you sailing the skyways again and hear about your massively powerful new laptop.

P.S. I DO hope you treated the cat too.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

aw your leaving? don't worry we'll hold down the armada and the amber horde and the red coats and the warf rats and the geez this is a long list well fair sailing friend hope you get a good laptop then see you soon!

fearless talon Lewis

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Well, we wish you the best of luck on getting a great laptop...congrats on earning and purchasing one yourself, that takes a lot of hard work and diligence. Sorry to hear about the ringworm, that's why I stopped using the litter box a long time ago...never can be too safe these days. Hope you get it all cleared up and hope you have a great summer vacation. Good luck getting that laptop and we'll be seeing you when you do.

Sorry, I missed your party, it sounded like a great time. I was just busy with the kids and didn't get a chance to make a showing, even though I really wanted to.

Best of luck to you!

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Um, so you clearly play the game on SOME computer...so just use that!!

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Well I will be seeing you then. I'm sure we will all miss you.

Noble Ryan Thompson

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh, man Ringworm ( yeah had that once ) The hazzards of being a cat owner. Are you sure you didn't get it from Catbeard? Great that you are earning a laptop, good for you! Hope you'll be able to play some this summer.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
GoldRoseKnight on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Um, so you clearly play the game on SOME computer...so just use that!!
It's my parents, there usually on it and I'm timed so yaaaaaaa, probably not going to happen.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
I feel ya good luck