Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

another frustrating thing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
Well recently you some of you guys helped me do the laestrogon dungeon and now I have trouble with the Scylla. Aquila is officially my least favorite world. Help please anyone?
Its actually the Scylla spawn that got me, what was KI thinking!?
I don't have crowns to buy henchmen like KVtasmania did.
I'm not going to put a date and time to help me because maybe the update made the Scylla spawn, less spawn.
If not, KI please make a small update to fix this "problem".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gyules8554 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Well recently you some of you guys helped me do the laestrogon dungeon and now I have trouble with the Scylla. Aquila is officially my least favorite world. Help please anyone?
Its actually the Scylla spawn that got me, what was KI thinking!?
I don't have crowns to buy henchmen like KVtasmania did.
I'm not going to put a date and time to help me because maybe the update made the Scylla spawn, less spawn.
If not, KI please make a small update to fix this "problem".
After you kill the last head you need to park your ship and use TAB to clear all the tokens off of your ship. All those extra spawn are coming from tokens on your deck. Once you clear them, then go into the green cloud and the fight will be much more fair.