Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Froggo Villa promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
I think this companion should have a promotion and what he would promote to is a salamander dune duster around level fifty six if you like it king isle please respond

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Pirate Brigade on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I think this companion should have a promotion and what he would promote to is a salamander dune duster around level fifty six if you like it king isle please respond
I have Froggo Villa at max level, and he hasn't promoted yet!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
The Pirate Brigade on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I'm a max swash, my froggo villa is maxxed and has no promotion. I think for his promotion it should be from "Salamander Backstabber" to "Salamander Assassin", seeing as the swashbuckler move "Back stab" is right before you get the almost exact replica "Assassin's Strike", so he should have the same transition.
I'd like him to get an "assassin's strike" power card, as he's a great companion but just has no powers. Assassin's strike on a companion could be OP but eh, he is a "salamander assassin" .

Merciless Jean Percy, 65

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Well, if he ever gets an promotion, he will become a salamander assassin since it's the third tier of the salamander.

Anyway, he should get a promotion.

1. There's demand for it.
  2. There's already a player model the developers could use.
  3. The gap between him and the current book the PC is currently on is bigger than the Grand Canyon! Come on, even Corporal Sanders got squeezed in the club once the PC reached Marleybone.

Two more epics from the promotion will at least help him become more relevant in battle.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I am pretty sure that every companion that is a non-creature companion will have a promotion at some point in the game.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i think froggo villa is cool but he lacks power i also like el toro so he is my favourite companion he only gets one more epic so he is useless salamander assasin ftw