Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trouble Tompkin's Quest

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Was Trouble Tompkins quest removed? It was the quest to go into the Abandoned Homewhed to get a magic lamp to fix Tompkins' luck, but the sigil into what used to be the Abandoned Homeshed is no longer there and since all my chars did his quest, I can't find out whether the quest location was moved or if it was removed.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
No, he's still there. He's deep inside Gullet.

I think it's a one-time only battle inside the sigil. Once you defeated the skeletons and leave the house in Skull Island, you can't go back in again.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
CoolRebon on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
No, he's still there. He's deep inside Gullet.

I think it's a one-time only battle inside the sigil. Once you defeated the skeletons and leave the house in Skull Island, you can't go back in again.
Well, I was able to go back in but there was nothing to fight.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i did it and the sigil is no longer there for me too

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
SlightlyMadWizard on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, I was able to go back in but there was nothing to fight.
Ah, I see...

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I think this should be changed and revised to make it a bit more like a full-fledged longer adventure, with an instance quest of it's own, too, seeing as getting a magical Krokotopian lamp shouldn't have to be, well... that easy, in terms of enemy encounters and instance chambers and the length of that instance. I'm thinking that it should have a new hole dug underneath that homestead, leading to a new cave filled with new normal and boss enemies and some puzzles to solve or something, and where that Krokotopian lamp should be located at the end of the cave, complete with a new final boss enemy to fight at the end, preferably a corrupt Krokotopian Pharaoh spirit, accompanied with Krokotopian Mummies. If it helps to save time for the P101 team, they should be reusing similar design assets from Wizard101's Krokotopian enemies from that world, much like how MooShu uses many similar enemies and layout maps from that game, for example, even though some of it's locations and enemies are original. Picture this in your heads.

Also, I have to agree that it should be replayed and the sigil entry for that instance, the Abandoned Homestead, should remain available, because that instance being "one and done" thing after completing that quest, just brings nothing but little upset among Pirates.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I had thoughts to ask about it since I went through that once, but I was so wrapped up with my adventures through Skull Island and beyond, I completely forgot about it... until now.

If the P101 can consider this to make that happen someday, I would like to see that instance revised into a longer adventure, and one that should be truly re-playable like all others instead of it being the only instance in the game to be "one and done".

I can imagine fighting Krokotopian Mummies and a corrupt Krokotopian Pharaoh Spirit in that revised instance. Can you?