Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm back

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
A while back I ran out of membership but now I got a new one so yeah.

How about a small party?

where: laestrogon (I can't pass the dungeon where you rescue the eagles from trolls)
when: Tuesday the 22nd 6:00 pacific time

I'm only in middle school so I don't really know how to convert the time to fit central or mountain or eastern

Reckless Logan Bowman
please come

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gyules8554 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
A while back I ran out of membership but now I got a new one so yeah.

How about a small party?

where: laestrogon (I can't pass the dungeon where you rescue the eagles from trolls)
when: Tuesday the 22nd 6:00 pacific time

I'm only in middle school so I don't really know how to convert the time to fit central or mountain or eastern

Reckless Logan Bowman
please come
Well welcome back Logan. Good to have you sailing with us again. As we just finished a great party, having another so soon may not gather as much but I am going to try to help you out with that furstunkin dungeon. What realm will you be in? Exactly where in Laestrygon will you be?
I am in central time zone so it will be 8 for me. Which brings up another question, I assume you mean PM, correct?

Converting is easy. For you: for Mountain add 1 hour, for Central add 2 hours, for Eastern add 3 hours.

Then again, if a bunch show up..............Then we party again Marauder style.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would love to com end help out. (Had trouble with it to) but it's a school day and I'm central and it would be 8:00 I can try and make it but it's probably a no I have to get ready for school the next day around then but I hope I can see you there

Ensign
May 23, 2012
Thursday 4/24/14

6:00 PM pacific

In honor of musketeers server: Ol' Fish Eye

Lets meet right near the hole with the ladder
thanks for the time lesson

Thanks Chrissy your a life-saver but I have died many times trying to complete it

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
gyules8554 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Thursday 4/24/14

Thanks Chrissy your a life-saver but I have died many times trying to complete it
HI there Logan and welcome back to the boards!

So, glad you could renew that membership and get back to sailing the Skyways. If I am able to, I would gladly help you as well. I will do my best to be there, but with twin babies my schedule can not always work out as planned. But you can bet that if they are tucked away for the night, I will surely join you (and Chrissy, plus anyone else) in battling those Laestrygonians.

Again, welcome back.

-Valkoor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gyules8554 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Thursday 4/24/14

You are most welcome. It is what we are here for. I will see ya there.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OH now this is gonna be FUN . Those poor cave dwellers are not gonna know what hit them. That's what they get for picking on our poor fellow Marauder.

Ensign
May 23, 2012
I didn't see any of you guys but one Fair Christina Nightengale showed up.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gyules8554 on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
That's me I had my friend also port in to help ya out too. You were in a mighty hurry too, lol. It wasn't even the meet time yet and you kept jumping on the sigil. I kept saying "Wait" because I wanted to give the others time to get there. As Jack and Valkoor were both on my friend's list I went ahead and started right at the top of the hour. Sometimes things just come up in these things. Sometimes people have problems trying to get into the game. That's why I was holding off until the actual meet time.
I am so glad we finally got ya through that frustrating dungeon for ya. Jazmine said to tell you goodbye too.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
gyules8554 on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
Sorry Logan, I wanted to come and help, but I have twin babies, an older son and lots of duties in regards to them. Needless to say things can get pretty busy, which they most certainly did, and I was unfortunately not able to make it. That is why I said that I would do my best to show up, depending on the circumstances. Me not being there was in no way because I didn't want to help you out- just had to take care of the wee ones.

And by the way (which I am sure you know by now?), Fair Christina Nightengale is none other than Chrissy Th' Blesser. I am glad she was able to help you out and give you a hand- she's the best at that, so it is no surprise at all there.

Again, sorry for not being able to make it, glad that Chrissy was able to help you out and congrats on getting past that dungeon.