Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Delay

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I'm going to be delayed for about a week on posting, I'm switching to crowns instead of member. After the delay ends, I'm buying crowns once or twice a month, so I will still be on the message boards. I will not be here for a week. K, bye.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Bye, best of luck to you this next week. Buying Crowns instead of a KingIsle Pirate101 Membership is partly sensible and a good choice. I know people have enjoyed you on the Message Boards ! I think I would of enjoyed your thoughts and feedback if I was up-to-date with you and the opposite of obsolete (I'd use contemporary as the best antonym) with you! I (and I bet lots more people) will be happy to see you in one week! Enjoy your crowns!

Strong Andy Armstrong, lvl. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 65 Musketeer

Pirate101 and KingsIsle fan, stay awesome and keep loving Pirate101!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
I'm going to be delayed for about a week on posting, I'm switching to crowns instead of member. After the delay ends, I'm buying crowns once or twice a month, so I will still be on the message boards. I will not be here for a week. K, bye.
Well. Do you want me to move Roleplay-bored... to Central? Ah well. I'll see you later, Kai. Say hi to Felix for me. May the Force be with you!