Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Froggo Villa Extremely Hard!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2011
I usually never post on these forums and never have any reason to, but I believe I really do this time. As I am leveling my second Pirate (A ) through Cool Ranch, I have now come across the Froggo Villa fight. All my companions are level 17+, yet in this not-so-fair 3v4 fight, I keep on dying before I even kill ONE of the enemies men! Before you transfer test to live, I plead with you to alter this and many fights in Cool Ranch. I NEVER get away with alive companions in ANY Cool Ranch fight, so think about what will happen to people when the new Advanced Companions are introduced and we must wait hours and hours for our companions to heal up! This is just plain insanity when the enemies so 100+ damage per attack, and you can do around 100 maximum with a SPECIAL attack. Hopefully you take this into consideration, as you guys at Kingsisle have had no problem altering and nerfing other things in the past when they have been way too hard than they should be. 3v4 is not fair in the first place, but especially not when the enemies have hundred more health than your companions and your Pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheBenjamin2000 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I usually never post on these forums and never have any reason to, but I believe I really do this time. As I am leveling my second Pirate (A ) through Cool Ranch, I have now come across the Froggo Villa fight. All my companions are level 17+, yet in this not-so-fair 3v4 fight, I keep on dying before I even kill ONE of the enemies men! Before you transfer test to live, I plead with you to alter this and many fights in Cool Ranch. I NEVER get away with alive companions in ANY Cool Ranch fight, so think about what will happen to people when the new Advanced Companions are introduced and we must wait hours and hours for our companions to heal up! This is just plain insanity when the enemies so 100+ damage per attack, and you can do around 100 maximum with a SPECIAL attack. Hopefully you take this into consideration, as you guys at Kingsisle have had no problem altering and nerfing other things in the past when they have been way too hard than they should be. 3v4 is not fair in the first place, but especially not when the enemies have hundred more health than your companions and your Pirate.
You might want to try doing some side quests to level up some more. You get a significant power boost after level 20 and so do your companions. Level 17 is really tough to do for Cool ranch. Once you level a bit it will be much easier.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Playing as a witchdoctor is extremely difficult,since witchdoctors have very low armor and very low physical damage.Remember to level up to at least level 25 for witchdoctor class,when facing this boss if going solo or group with friends when facing this boss, I hope this help.