Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

First Roleplay

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2008
Hey everybody, I'm new here if you didn't know. I've seen some lots of roleplaying around here and I thought I'd join in.
~
It was late at night at the Hole in the Wall tavern, where a meeting was happening. Jacques Warren, a Privateer, was guarded by two of his crew members, Nanu Nanu and Sky Owl, a Bison Shaman. Who he was meeting was in the shadows, not wanting to reveal himself. Along with him were Marleybone redcoats to keep the security even. "I see that your timing was perfect. I'll just cut to the chase. In this very world, a feud is happening between a bothersome threat to my colleagues and here. Any way to get rid of this threat is acceptable. The catch is that's it's one of your kind. A pirate. No one knows pirates better than themselves," the figure said. "What's in it for us?" The redcoats suddenly picked up a chest. As soon it was set down, one of the two opened it with an enormous amount of gold in it. "This." Jacques shifted his eyes to the chest, and then back to the figure. "I'm in." A redcoat opened the tavern door for Jacques. He unbottled his "borrowed" Monquistian ship, the Santa Maria, and headed off to find his bounty.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
genericpirate786 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey everybody, I'm new here if you didn't know. I've seen some lots of roleplaying around here and I thought I'd join in.
~
It was late at night at the Hole in the Wall tavern, where a meeting was happening. Jacques Warren, a Privateer, was guarded by two of his crew members, Nanu Nanu and Sky Owl, a Bison Shaman. Who he was meeting was in the shadows, not wanting to reveal himself. Along with him were Marleybone redcoats to keep the security even. "I see that your timing was perfect. I'll just cut to the chase. In this very world, a feud is happening between a bothersome threat to my colleagues and here. Any way to get rid of this threat is acceptable. The catch is that's it's one of your kind. A pirate. No one knows pirates better than themselves," the figure said. "What's in it for us?" The redcoats suddenly picked up a chest. As soon it was set down, one of the two opened it with an enormous amount of gold in it. "This." Jacques shifted his eyes to the chest, and then back to the figure. "I'm in." A redcoat opened the tavern door for Jacques. He unbottled his "borrowed" Monquistian ship, the Santa Maria, and headed off to find his bounty.
Welcome to the message boards genericpirate786! Role play is challenging and fun! I love your introduction!

Meanwhile, in Vadima's Sanctum, a young witchdoctor was performing a ' Seeking ' ritual under the watchful eyes of her mentor, Madame Vadima. A valuable artifact had gone missing from Capt. Avery's office and the young witchdoctor had been assigned to find it.

"Concentrate, form an image in your mind of what you seek, desire to find it with all your heart; then send your seeking forth." Vadima encouraged her.

Silver Isis bent her will to the task. The effort caused beads of persperation to form on her brow.

"I see it! But something is interferring, another will is opposing mine." she exclaimed.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2008
anecorbie on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards genericpirate786! Role play is challenging and fun! I love your introduction!

Meanwhile, in Vadima's Sanctum, a young witchdoctor was performing a ' Seeking ' ritual under the watchful eyes of her mentor, Madame Vadima. A valuable artifact had gone missing from Capt. Avery's office and the young witchdoctor had been assigned to find it.

"Concentrate, form an image in your mind of what you seek, desire to find it with all your heart; then send your seeking forth." Vadima encouraged her.

Silver Isis bent her will to the task. The effort caused beads of persperation to form on her brow.

"I see it! But something is interferring, another will is opposing mine." she exclaimed.
Back on the Santa Maria, but this time below deck, Sky Owl began to summon ghosts of his ancestors from what he learned during his time with the Big Sky hunters. Then, with a slight tremor that even the captain himself felt, Bison ghosts appeared in front of his very own eyes. "Hoka he, family from beyond. Despite this not being our territory, I am sure that the totem spirits have showed you at least some of it." One of the ghosts, Fire Heart, began to speak. "We reassure you, that beyond where the Dogs call 'Port Regal,' Bison that vanished long ago had a settlement near there. However, we now feel a great disturbance. Someone is tampering with some sort of object there, along with our tribe's relics." The ghosts then faded away, and Sky Owl headed towards the upper deck. "Captain Warren, ancestors of mine said we need to go beyond Port Regal. There, we might find the person of interest." The Santa Maria made a sharp turn to the purple Skyway thread in the Tradewinds Skyway. "To Port Regal, and beyond!" shouted Jacques.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2008
Just read a post by One-Eye Jack, so this will be moved to Central. A link will be posted to the thread there.