Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Go inside your ship?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
When I first got my galleon, I was really excited, because it looked so huge. Yet some 75% of the ship is space "inside" of it, which is space that I can't access. I think it would be cool if we could access the space inside our ship (size depending on size of ship), as a place to hang out with our crew, take the battle to a different area, and maybe even decorate it like a house, to make our ship feel more like our own.
Sarah

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sarahofmyth on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
When I first got my galleon, I was really excited, because it looked so huge. Yet some 75% of the ship is space "inside" of it, which is space that I can't access. I think it would be cool if we could access the space inside our ship (size depending on size of ship), as a place to hang out with our crew, take the battle to a different area, and maybe even decorate it like a house, to make our ship feel more like our own.
Sarah
Welcome to the message boards Sarah. Yea a lot of people have been requesting that one, so much that it made it to the "Commonly requested additions to Pirate 101" thread. In face it is in the official list there as "Captain's Quarters" You are not alone is your wishes and if we give the geniuses at KingsIsle enough time I am sure they will implement it.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Yes. Once I tried to run inside, not giving up. I was just going forward on the door like it is locked.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
I think that would be so cool and and an awesome update to pirate101!

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
sarahofmyth on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Sarah
I really think that that would be cool, the captains quarters is the most important part of the ship

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
That's one of the most excelsior ideas next to spawning your own PvP enemies! I'd want to make a size chart!
Here's my suggested sizes...
Raft: A run down, low-roof basement
Skiff: A small quarters with well-enough decoration
Frigate: This time, a big captain's quarters with some other supplies. Connects to another different room
Galleon: A giant connection of three rooms, with fancy supplies in all of them
Hoodoo bundle ship: A creepy room with a pipe organ and steady mist!
Olympian bundle ship: Imagine a Greek battle-planning room...

And...that's all I can think of.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's been also my long line of wishlist as a player. We can decorate and hangout in our deeds and dorm. Why not go inside our ship also Like decorate,hangout with friends, do some sparing matches etc. That would be a great ideia to see what lies inside,our ships. Until then happy sailing.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Mark Laveer on May 24, 2014 wrote:
That's one of the most excelsior ideas next to spawning your own PvP enemies! I'd want to make a size chart!
Here's my suggested sizes...
Raft: A run down, low-roof basement
Skiff: A small quarters with well-enough decoration
Frigate: This time, a big captain's quarters with some other supplies. Connects to another different room
Galleon: A giant connection of three rooms, with fancy supplies in all of them
Hoodoo bundle ship: A creepy room with a pipe organ and steady mist!
Olympian bundle ship: Imagine a Greek battle-planning room...

And...that's all I can think of.
It doesn't look like the raft would have anything inside of it, just looking at it. The other ideas sound really cool! This would be an awesome update.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i love this idea! i wonder what my marleybone gallon would look like

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of a privateer

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
I think if anything you could atleast have bank access on your ship. even with a raft have a chest on board. i don't always want to have to port home.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
If they do let use go inside our ships and add captain's quarters, I hope we will see our companions roaming around... and maybe, instead of housing items.... achievements? Like as we progress through the game our captain's quarters gains more items each time we complete the story in a skyway.... just a thought!