Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay-Unpaid Debts

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino sighed. Kai and Felix owed him five million gold coins each, Felix having completely wrecked his new ship while 'borrowing' it, along with robbing banks and various other crimes disguised as Dino. Kai simply owed him money for having borrowed some for a new wing of the brotherhood's base.

Dino stood, writing a letter to Kai and Felix.

"Dear Kai and Felix Alcott,

You both owe me five million gold coins each, and you both know why. I know for a fact that Kai is currently on a contract where he will be paid five million-

He stopped, tore it up and threw the pieces in the trash bin. He then grabbed his staff and gear, gathered the other Atworths, and began the journey to the house of Felix and Kai with his stealth raft.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Ooh, I wanna help! Though Felix would try to kill me again... I don't care.
Justin was busy patrolling the skyways on the back of his trusty Flygon, Trapper, when he noticed a guy in a stealth raft. "Hey Trapper, who's that?" The two flew a safe distance away so Dino wouldn't notice them. He then checked to see who he had. This time around, he only had 4 Pokemon with him. "Let's see, you, Toaster, Da Embrace, and Luca. Yeah were good." Justin summarized. "I might have to call upon another Pokemon if it gets hairy." Trapper nodded as they continued their pace behind the stealth raft.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
koompa stomp on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Dino sighed. Kai and Felix owed him five million gold coins each, Felix having completely wrecked his new ship while 'borrowing' it, along with robbing banks and various other crimes disguised as Dino. Kai simply owed him money for having borrowed some for a new wing of the brotherhood's base.

You both owe me five million gold coins each, and you both know why. I know for a fact that Kai is currently on a contract where he will be paid five million-

He stopped, tore it up and threw the pieces in the trash bin. He then grabbed his staff and gear, gathered the other Atworths, and began the journey to the house of Felix and Kai with his stealth raft.
OOC: Kai bunks in the Brotherhood Headquarters in Valencia. No one outside of the Brotherhood knows where it is. Felix lives in the dorms on Skull Island.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
koompa stomp on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:

That's forcing people into a Roleplay. In one Roleplay, I made a joke, and Kai joined. Not because of the joke. But in I go.

George Gordon bit his fingernails. He owed his friend Dino Atworth 5 million gold coins. He had to pay it off, or be forced into service to pay it off. His brothers and sisters were fast asleep. He knew he had to do something, he had to take care of the Gordon clan. But no smuggling or robbing. At least he had a moral compass. He sat down to write a letter.

"Dear Dino Atworth,
I know that I owe you 5 million gold. I either have to pay it off in gold, or be forced into your service. I will go into your service, on one condition. You let me stay at my current house. I'm the legal guardian of Fearless George Xiriga, Sly George Gordon, Crabby Joseph Yard, Stormy Grace Gordon, and Brave Olivia Gaff. I must take care of them. Otherwise, my debt shall never be repaid.
Sincerely yours,
George Gordon

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
That's forcing people into a Roleplay. In one Roleplay, I made a joke, and Kai joined. Not because of the joke. But in I go.

George Gordon bit his fingernails. He owed his friend Dino Atworth 5 million gold coins. He had to pay it off, or be forced into service to pay it off. His brothers and sisters were fast asleep. He knew he had to do something, he had to take care of the Gordon clan. But no smuggling or robbing. At least he had a moral compass. He sat down to write a letter.

"Dear Dino Atworth,
I know that I owe you 5 million gold. I either have to pay it off in gold, or be forced into your service. I will go into your service, on one condition. You let me stay at my current house. I'm the legal guardian of Fearless George Xiriga, Sly George Gordon, Crabby Joseph Yard, Stormy Grace Gordon, and Brave Olivia Gaff. I must take care of them. Otherwise, my debt shall never be repaid.
Sincerely yours,
George Gordon
OOC: I wasn't 'forced' into it, I was sitting next to him while he typed it!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
(Kai: You do know Felix would count since he knows you? That gives me an idea... and I'm glad I bring my Flareon this time!)

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: Kai is my brother, and he was sitting next to me while I wrote. He was perfectly fine with it.

As they continued through the skyway to find Felix and Kai, a letter came for Dino. He read it, and replied with...

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: Kai is my brother, and he was sitting next to me while I wrote. He was perfectly fine with it.

As they continued through the skyway to find Felix and Kai, a letter came for Dino. He read it, and replied with...
"Dear George,
I can accept those terms, and I understand having a family to look after. Currently, I am searching for Felix and Kai to make them uphold their debts. Your help with this would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Dino Atworth

Dino summoned an undead bird, gave it the letter, and ordered it to fly to the Gordon residence. He then laid eyes on the Skull Island dorms, knowing that Felix was inside. He snuck in and tapped him on the shoulder, saying, "Ehm, Felix, you remember that debt for the crashed ship? It's overdue."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
koompa stomp on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:

"Dear George,
I can accept those terms, and I understand having a family to look after. Currently, I am searching for Felix and Kai to make them uphold their debts. Your help with this would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Dino Atworth

Dino summoned an undead bird, gave it the letter, and ordered it to fly to the Gordon residence. He then laid eyes on the Skull Island dorms, knowing that Felix was inside. He snuck in and tapped him on the shoulder, saying, "Ehm, Felix, you remember that debt for the crashed ship? It's overdue."
As Dino opened the door, Felix turns his head to look. Before the treasure hunter has a chance to talk, the thirteen-year-old sith speaks. "You want your money? No."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
koompa stomp on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:

"Dear George,
Sincerely,
Dino Atworth

OOC: Ok. I didn't know.

He hears a bang. The bird flew into the door. He snaps, and the bird flies in with the letter. He reads it, and calms down. (Why does the door open when he snaps? Fearless set up a magic security system.) George sits down to write another letter.

Dear Dino (or whatever you want me to call you),
Thank you for your understanding. Olivia is very young, and let's say I don't exactly trust Fearless. I shall begin service tomorrow, for their sake. On the note of Felix and Kai, I am sending a Marleybonian and Bison ship as reinforcements. My Marleybone ship was a gift, so if any harm is to come of it, our deal shall be immediately canceled. Kobe Yojimbo and Old Scratch have been set with the ships, and given strict orders to follow your commands, as long as you return them and my ships.

Sincerely,
George Gordon

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin ordered for Trapper to fly closer to hear what this was about. Trapper landed on the roof, and Justin pulled out a silver whip laced with poisoned barbs. He had gloves on, so this would be cake. He rappled down to the room where Felix was and caught a view of Dino talking to Felix. Something about a debt being overdue. He looked in shock, and ran his fingers through his options of Pokeballs. He went straight for Toaster's and readied the Flareon for battle in case.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Justin ordered for Trapper to fly closer to hear what this was about. Trapper landed on the roof, and Justin pulled out a silver whip laced with poisoned barbs. He had gloves on, so this would be cake. He rappled down to the room where Felix was and caught a view of Dino talking to Felix. Something about a debt being overdue. He looked in shock, and ran his fingers through his options of Pokeballs. He went straight for Toaster's and readied the Flareon for battle in case.
"Justin, get off my roof." Felix calls. He raises then lowers his hand, and the roof cracks and falls under Justin.
As George's ships pull up outside, Felix uses the Force to break the wheel and the masts off of the Marleybonian one. He quickly runs outside, jumping onboard, drawing his lightsaber, and stabbing it into the deck. He starts cutting it up. He lights the fuse to all the gunpowder on the ship, takes Kobe's katana, and jumps off, facing with his back to the ship. He poses, looking awesome with the sword as the Marleybonian ship explodes. "I owe you nothing, pirate."

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin was on the side of the dorms. He came to warn Felix about Dino coming, but now it doesn't seem important. "Trapper, help me out here!" The Flygon grabs the mercenary captain by the back of his jacket, and Justin manages to scramble on the dragon's back. He then says to Felix, "I wanted to tell you Dino and his friends were coming, but it seems you have it under control. At least let us help you!"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
"Justin, get off my roof." Felix calls. He raises then lowers his hand, and the roof cracks and falls under Justin.
As George's ships pull up outside, Felix uses the Force to break the wheel and the masts off of the Marleybonian one. He quickly runs outside, jumping onboard, drawing his lightsaber, and stabbing it into the deck. He starts cutting it up. He lights the fuse to all the gunpowder on the ship, takes Kobe's katana, and jumps off, facing with his back to the ship. He poses, looking awesome with the sword as the Marleybonian ship explodes. "I owe you nothing, pirate."
"I thought this would happen. No matter. Fearless can fix it." (Cool guys don't look at explosions. Cooler guys don't make poses while not looking at explosions.) George sticks his hand out, and Kobe's katana flys into his hands. Kobe reclaims his weapon, and sails away in the Bison ship. "Now for you, Felix. I had hoped we could settle this peacefully, but what can I expect of a Sith?" George disappears into the ground, and suddenly Felix has no Shadow. George is his Shadow, and starts attacking him. Felix is attacked from a Shadow. "I am the Dark Nova! And the end of Darth Felix whatever his middle name is Alcott!"

(2v2! Sides are: Justin and Felix, vs. Shadow George and Dino.)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin sighed. "You have left me no choice!" Justin reaches into one of his many coat pockets and pulls out what is known as a Lure Ball. What he calls out is a pink, round piece of coral, but what was strange was it was wearing a pirate tricorne hat and wielding a real cutlass. "Everyone, meet my Corsola, named Captain Sushie." The Corsola's next action surprised everyone but Justin. Captain Sushie summoned a cannon and loaded herself in it. After a few seconds thanks to Felix and Dino squaring off, the Corsola fired herself at Dino. Justin called out Da Embrace his Gardevoir to assist Trapper, and those two took on Shadow George.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
"I thought this would happen. No matter. Fearless can fix it." (Cool guys don't look at explosions. Cooler guys don't make poses while not looking at explosions.) George sticks his hand out, and Kobe's katana flys into his hands. Kobe reclaims his weapon, and sails away in the Bison ship. "Now for you, Felix. I had hoped we could settle this peacefully, but what can I expect of a Sith?" George disappears into the ground, and suddenly Felix has no Shadow. George is his Shadow, and starts attacking him. Felix is attacked from a Shadow. "I am the Dark Nova! And the end of Darth Felix whatever his middle name is Alcott!"

Felix just starts firing lightning into the ground, and then puts it into a circle around him. It rises into the sky and expands outwards, as the gravity vortex begins to crack the ground around him. It starts turning into a sphere and darkening, until he stands in a small black hole. After Dark Nova gets drawn into it, he compresses it into a ball the size of a marble. He throws it off the island, and runs off.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
GBalance101 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:

"I guess you can't do anything. Really, it's pathetic. I should just capture you and take to my lady, the Shadow Queen." he says as he attacks Felix. "After all, she gave me these powers. If I disappoint her, then great trouble comes my way. (By the way, if you want a picture of George attacking Felix, think of the Ghostwail animation and add the ghosts talking.) "for a Sith Lord/Darth, you're weak. Try Shadow instead of being a Sith. The Shadow Web could use someone like you. Reminds me of my cousin EarthLeaf and all that hocus pocus in his little wizard world."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Felix just starts firing lightning into the ground, and then puts it into a circle around him. It rises into the sky and expands outwards, as the gravity vortex begins to crack the ground around him. It starts turning into a sphere and darkening, until he stands in a small black hole. After Dark Nova gets drawn into it, he compresses it into a ball the size of a marble. He throws it off the island, and runs off.
(Oops. Ignore my last post. By the way, George is A Dark Nova, not the.)

"No! The gravity! Is too strong!" The Dark Nova changed back into George. He quickly pulled out his Pokeballs and said, "Justin! Trainer's Eyes, ya know? I challenge you to a battle for the ages."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
"I guess you can't do anything. Really, it's pathetic. I should just capture you and take to my lady, the Shadow Queen." he says as he attacks Felix. "After all, she gave me these powers. If I disappoint her, then great trouble comes my way. (By the way, if you want a picture of George attacking Felix, think of the Ghostwail animation and add the ghosts talking.) "for a Sith Lord/Darth, you're weak. Try Shadow instead of being a Sith. The Shadow Web could use someone like you. Reminds me of my cousin EarthLeaf and all that hocus pocus in his little wizard world."
OOC: So, Felix's gravity vortex did not affect you at all? Cheater.
Felix grins, then yells.
"Fred!"
The ground opens, and a person rises out of the hole on a platform of rock.
He has a hand fan strapped to his belt, and a sword on his back. Fin's cutters are in his hands.
"Fred Silver, at your service!"
"Help with this!"
Fred's eyes flash to a glowing white, and arrows coming down his forehead glow likewise. He punches, and fire envelopes Felix. It clears to reveal a slightly charred, and very annoyed, Felix Alcott. But this does not faze him, as the boy continues punching, sending bursts of wind, rock, and water, and fire at the sith and the shadow.
Felix uses the Force to add lightning to the onslaught, until George is defeated. "Gravity Vortex could have destroyed the island." Felix snarls. He throws George off the island. "Goodbye, Fred."
OOC: Fred was my first character. I deleted him at level five, and he was a swashbuckler. Also, he's the Avatar. I now have three things crossed with Pirate101.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"George you know I can't resist man!" He motions for Trapper to fly forward ready for battle and calls out his Gardevior, Da Embrace. "I've been around for long enough to know how this works."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
"George you know I can't resist man!" He motions for Trapper to fly forward ready for battle and calls out his Gardevior, Da Embrace. "I've been around for long enough to know how this works."
"So be it! Fearless! Force field please!" A magical force field is put up, to prevent any distractions to the battle. "I'll use Da Hoppa and Christmas! Come on out guys!" Two Pokeballs are thrown into the air, and a Greninja and a Sylveon materialize and land on the ground. "All right guys! Da Hoppa, use Surf, and Christmas use Moonblast!"

(Christmas is my Sylveon, and the name is a pun on Evee. Get it? Christmas Evee? Her move set is Moonblast, Skill Swap, Light Screen, and Draining Kiss.)