Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bloodbat Variant: Queen Bloodbat, & suggestion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have a new enemy variant idea to add to the Bloodbat family... the Queen Bloodbat! Bloodbats have nests, so, wherever there's a Bloodbat nest, there's bound to be the mother of all Bloodbats in a Bloodbat nest, literally speaking, and that would be the Queen Bloodbat. I would like to see that added to the Bloodbat family. How else would Bloodbats pop up in one place when they establish their nests?

Another thing. Port Regal's St. Fido's Church's Church Rafters had a Bloodbat nest in the spot for the instance's first battle, but didn't had the look and feel of an actual Bloodbat nest, and is lacking it's Queen Bloodbat. I think that spot should have the look and feel of an actual Bloodbat nest, along with the Queen Bloodbat added in the instance as a new Boss enemy. Can anyone picture an actual Bloodbat nest somewhere where there are many Bloodbats in one place in the game?

Sorry if I speak of that creature's name many times.

Those are my suggestions for this. Thanks for listening!

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I'm afraid you may have bees confused with bats.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Row4n412 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
I'm afraid you may have bees confused with bats.
I'm not confused. I was only requesting of a new enemy type added to the Bloodbat family, and how the Choir Pit in St. Fido's Church's Church Rafters should have the look and feel of an actual Bloodbat nest with it's Queen Bloodbat living in it until we defeat it and drive them away.