Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It is Restored...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I'm baaack! (Side note to whoever: This may be the shortest leave ever.) Yeah, I know I said i was going to need to study a lot, but what I do in English is basically studying. Might spend some time doing that, though. But basically, "Gbalance's back, baby!" (If anyone gets that reference, congrats.) And starting NOW, you'll see a lot more of me!

"A disturbance in the Balance I feel. But fixed it has been."

George Gordon, lvl 37

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey

I know I'm pretty new to posting on the message boards but I'm still glad your back Maybe one of these days i'll see you in game. Good luck with your studying

Noble Ryan Thompson

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
GBalance101 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
I'm baaack! (Side note to whoever: This may be the shortest leave ever.) Yeah, I know I said i was going to need to study a lot, but what I do in English is basically studying. Might spend some time doing that, though. But basically, "Gbalance's back, baby!" (If anyone gets that reference, congrats.) And starting NOW, you'll see a lot more of me!

"A disturbance in the Balance I feel. But fixed it has been."

George Gordon, lvl 37
:D you came back in time for new news

Advanced Companions and Advanced Pets