Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A World of Darkness

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Jack, there was a problem occurring on my account. I fixed now but thought you might of just wanted to know about the problem. I was in a battle, then, my laptop froze because I moved my location (usual, It's not a problem with the game, just a problem with the connection). So then I had to restart my computer. Then, as usual, I came back to the battle but had to flee, so I did. But once I reappeared in Sparta, The sky in Aquila was black and dark. I just thought you may want to know that this happened, but I fixed it now .

May 23, 2014. Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 60 Musketeer

Administrator
Thanks! Keep an eye on it, and if you find a way to reproduce that bug reliably, please let me know.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 16, 2011
1Of1Musketeer on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Jack, there was a problem occurring on my account. I fixed now but thought you might of just wanted to know about the problem. I was in a battle, then, my laptop froze because I moved my location (usual, It's not a problem with the game, just a problem with the connection). So then I had to restart my computer. Then, as usual, I came back to the battle but had to flee, so I did. But once I reappeared in Sparta, The sky in Aquila was black and dark. I just thought you may want to know that this happened, but I fixed it now .

May 23, 2014. Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 60 Musketeer
That sounds interesting. You didn't perhaps get a screenshot of that, did you? I'd love to see that.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Thunder Hawk on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
That sounds interesting. You didn't perhaps get a screenshot of that, did you? I'd love to see that.
Fortunately for you, I did take lots screenshots of that event.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Yeah it happened to me once to, i thought it looked so cool