Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goodbye and until next time

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay so if you clicked on this (you would since your reading this) it's not what it looks like. I will clarify 2 things. 1 yes I put a whoopie cushion in the pie and put it on your seat when you were about to sit down, (I'll let you imagine that for a second.) and 2 this goodbye is temporary. If your still in school you may know the final exams are coming up and for me if I don't pass I can't get into high school. If I don't pass I have to go to summer school. I want good grades on it so I can go to college get a good job and hopefully retire at around 65 but I'll be to old to do anything but sit on the couch and watch tv. That probably won't happen because I'll spend all my time playing video games, drinking root beer, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream from the tub and pranking the pizza delivery boy. I'm going to spend my time studying and preparing for the upcoming tests so I won't be able to post for awhile, maybe once here or there. So until next time, and again only temporary,

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
...want good grades on it so I can go to college get a good job and hopefully retire at around 65 but I'll be to old to do anything but sit on the couch and watch tv.
------

Boy do many people envy that goal.

Well, good grades are important. Study hard for your final exam.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Okay so if you clicked on this (you would since your reading this) it's not what it looks like. I will clarify 2 things. 1 yes I put a whoopie cushion in the pie and put it on your seat when you were about to sit down, (I'll let you imagine that for a second.) and 2 this goodbye is temporary. If your still in school you may know the final exams are coming up and for me if I don't pass I can't get into high school. If I don't pass I have to go to summer school. I want good grades on it so I can go to college get a good job and hopefully retire at around 65 but I'll be to old to do anything but sit on the couch and watch tv. That probably won't happen because I'll spend all my time playing video games, drinking root beer, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream from the tub and pranking the pizza delivery boy. I'm going to spend my time studying and preparing for the upcoming tests so I won't be able to post for awhile, maybe once here or there. So until next time, and again only temporary,

Well done in the priority department. School is very important and you already get that. Chrissy is proud of you for that one. We will keep the Spiral safe until you are sufficiently knowledged up and can once again sail the skyways with us.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Good luck on your finals Jack. Great job in wanting to focus and devote your time to acing them- which I am sure you will with what sounds like great preparation from you. I'll make sure to tip the pizza delivery guy a little extra to make up for all your pranks when you get older.

Oh, and speaking of older...65 is a little to young to be sitting around on the couch just watching TV (although the retiring part sounds fantastic). In fact, my grandfather is 84 and he still builds crafts/furniture/music instruments, works a huge garden, is on a bowling league, in a band, and goes fishing and rides a bike every day. So, I say again...the retiring part sounds perfect at the age of 65, but I would surely want to be having a lot more fun like my Pop.

Well, again I wish you the best of luck on your finals and we'll be waiting for you- we'll try to save you a few Armada baddies to beat up on when you get back...no promises though.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Good luck and see ye soon mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay I think have it all down. So I guess I'll be coming back. Well thanks for all the support and keeping a few baddies left for me. And I think the finals are going to go great. (They always do since I'm just a nerd, and I wear that name proud. If someone calls me that it's just basically saying I'm smarter than them thus inflicting damage on themselves.) so if anyone else has them coming up all I can say is good luck to them and I hope they pass.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
Okay I think have it all down. So I guess I'll be coming back. Well thanks for all the support and keeping a few baddies left for me. And I think the finals are going to go great. (They always do since I'm just a nerd, and I wear that name proud. If someone calls me that it's just basically saying I'm smarter than them thus inflicting damage on themselves.) so if anyone else has them coming up all I can say is good luck to them and I hope they pass.

Nerds rule!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:

LOL XD about the whoopee cushion in the pie and on the seat XD

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Well done in the priority department. School is very important and you already get that. Chrissy is proud of you for that one. We will keep the Spiral safe until you are sufficiently knowledged up and can once again sail the skyways with us.
x laughs like a evil villain x maybe... I love causing trouble