Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lucky me!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
So, I just got Catbbeard and he was level 64. I only have to train him one level to max, and if I get any further companions before max, I don't have to train them. I started Aquila at 63, and will probably finish half of it at max.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
So, I just got Catbbeard and he was level 64. I only have to train him one level to max, and if I get any further companions before max, I don't have to train them. I started Aquila at 63, and will probably finish half of it at max.
Good job on your hard work. Keep having fun.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
A good idea is to stop questing once you max. Don't waste EXP!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
At least, that's what my friend told me a few months ago...

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Kai Alcott on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
to a point, if its like 300 xp, turn that baby in, but if its a dungeon, COMPLETE the dungeon, but DONT turn it in, save that 4k load for when its time to quest again