Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell forever

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Hello everyone it is time to say my goodbye
I don't feel wanted on the boards anymore and I will have to go see you later I am sure the boards will be fine without me.goodbye everyone

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
You're still wanted! We're still a great community!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Throws up hands in helplessness* Sigh, I don't know what else more I could have said.
Your life is your to do with as you chose. You will be welcomed back if you so choose.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
NO!

Don't say that, the message board needs ye so don't go away.

The Message Board is like a family to me!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I'm not sure what you mean, Rebecca, but I hope this is just good bye for now, good fortune attend you, and we will see you later. And if nothing else, I'm sure I will still see you in the game.

Captain
May 16, 2011
krokotopia pirate on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone it is time to say my goodbye
I don't feel wanted on the boards anymore and I will have to go see you later I am sure the boards will be fine without me.goodbye everyone
*Sighs* There's nothing more I can say to try and change your mind. I already used my last breath trying to reason with you. I see it might be the reason you came back for a while. And the "forever" might not be sincere. Well...............*Sniff* See ya.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Are ye sure ye really want to do this, think of what ye be doing here mate think about it.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I for one would hate to see you leave & I don't even know you as well as some of the others here on the boards. I have met up with you a couple times in game & it has always been a pleasure getting to spend time & chatting with you in the Spiral. I have also enjoyed your contributions here in the form of input & entertainment. You have showed support for your fellow pirates & believe it or not we all are here to support each other, including you.

I have not been on the boards for a long time but I have witnessed that, for the most part, this is a place for the P101 community to come together as pirates, friends & even as a very extended family of sorts. As you probably know, as is the case in most families, there's always a bit of good & bad, highs & lows, hits & misses within a close knit structure. As a kid my big sister & I gave each other quite the hard time. Fighting, arguing, ignoring & much more...but at the end of every day we knew we loved each other & that we would be there for one another. Even though the message boards are not nearly as close as our individual families are respectively, we all are here due to the common bond that we share in our love for this great game. So, we should all try to stick together & support one another the best we can.

If your reasons for leaving are due to your feelings being hurt, I would surely think that no one here intended to do so. I think a lot of people on the boards just post so that they have a voice in the Pirate101 community & so that they can provide input, interact with fellow P101 gamers, seek help with technical issues, find info & tips and for entertainment purposes. Most of the time when I post it is without any desire or expectations to get a reply or recognition, it is just to speak what I may have on my mind in regards to the game or my friends here on the boards

Please don't leave due to not feeling wanted, because there are a lot of good people here who value your input and friendship- including me.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
but i never saw you i really wanted to but even know i never saw you i like everyone like could help you. if you do not like this message then my last word is goodbye

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Come on dude, you are very welcome to the community!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Just a few days after the Highlander Fox left, too. Why is everyone leaving?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Just a few days after the Highlander Fox left, too. Why is everyone leaving?
Not everyone, only two but as we are a family any departures are keenly felt. Especially when it is over misunderstandings. Not to fear, The Message Board Marauders are still here and will be here to keep things going in the learning, helping and giggling dept.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
I for one would hate to see you leave & I don't even know you as well as some of the others here on the boards. I have met up with you a couple times in game & it has always been a pleasure getting to spend time & chatting with you in the Spiral. I have also enjoyed your contributions here in the form of input & entertainment. You have showed support for your fellow pirates & believe it or not we all are here to support each other, including you.

I have not been on the boards for a long time but I have witnessed that, for the most part, this is a place for the P101 community to come together as pirates, friends & even as a very extended family of sorts. As you probably know, as is the case in most families, there's always a bit of good & bad, highs & lows, hits & misses within a close knit structure. As a kid my big sister & I gave each other quite the hard time. Fighting, arguing, ignoring & much more...but at the end of every day we knew we loved each other & that we would be there for one another. Even though the message boards are not nearly as close as our individual families are respectively, we all are here due to the common bond that we share in our love for this great game. So, we should all try to stick together & support one another the best we can.

If your reasons for leaving are due to your feelings being hurt, I would surely think that no one here intended to do so. I think a lot of people on the boards just post so that they have a voice in the Pirate101 community & so that they can provide input, interact with fellow P101 gamers, seek help with technical issues, find info & tips and for entertainment purposes. Most of the time when I post it is without any desire or expectations to get a reply or recognition, it is just to speak what I may have on my mind in regards to the game or my friends here on the boards

Please don't leave due to not feeling wanted, because there are a lot of good people here who value your input and friendship- including me.
I feel you, (I have been on the message boards longer than you guys may think though) this place just isn't the same without one person gone. It's sad to see people go. I know allot of us will miss you and I wish you good luck and happy trails to wherever life may take you

-Jack nightgale lvl65 buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
I feel you, (I have been on the message boards longer than you guys may think though) this place just isn't the same without one person gone. It's sad to see people go. I know allot of us will miss you and I wish you good luck and happy trails to wherever life may take you

-Jack nightgale lvl65 buccaneer
You said it best Jack, just losing one member of the boards makes things here seem so very different. Even when someone just has to take an extended leave or a break for a while, their absence is felt and noticed- and they are missed during that time. Everyone here is valued and everyone is cared about...we may not always reply to or yar everyone all the time, but the thoughts are definitely always there and hopefully the great people and posters will be too.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Gee I am going to miss the time when we........ uh or the time when we uhhhh..........we need to do something before you go.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Gee I am going to miss the time when we........ uh or the time when we uhhhh..........we need to do something before you go.
We already are. See this thread.