Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Update?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 02, 2011
This game hasn't updated in almost a year! I understand that you want to work on Wizard101 but Pirate101 still needs attention too. Sure you had the minor updates not that long ago, but I am talking about world updates. I have all my characters (including a second Musketeer) at max level and I have nothing to do. Just because this game isn't as popular as Wizard101 because of the lack of quantity this game offers doesn't mean that you stop working on it! You make the game better by adding more wolds, items, quests etc. Please update this game soon for the sake of all pirates.

Administrator
Hi! Not to worry! Pirate101 and Wizard101 have two entirely different development teams. Even though our recent updates have not been "new worlds," we're far from "not working on" Pirate101. In fact we've had several updates since the release of Marleybone and Aquila at the end of May 2013 (10 months ago):

We've been hard at work here on MANY things, and (for the sake of perspective and since Wizard101 was mentioned) if I could remind all of our hungry pirates that between the time of Wizard101's first update after launch (Dragonspyre in January 2009) and the next major world (Celestia in October 2010), there was a break of 21 months for main quest line content. All good things come to those who wait--we're definitely not done with Pirate101!

Keep in mind our recent Producer's Letter and Newsletters for hints to the future, and we'll see you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*