Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Animal mash up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 09, 2011
I recently just found a topic by Calamity Finch, which was "Animals you would like to see as crew", and that gave me the idea that (is kinda random), instead of regular animals like dogs, cats, lions, ex. there could be companions that are a couple of different species combined. Like the Griffin, you know stuff like that. I would like to hear or read (whatever) what your ideas are, and please nothing that might scare people or gross them out.
Megan Jones level 56

Administrator
I once held a contest about this topic on my personal blog! One Wizard101 player submitted a Scorpion-Bat-Turtle entry that was amazingly creepy and cool.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love a Pegasus on my crew. I think one would look cool at rest with wings folded and then to leap up and hover over an enemy and to easily jump over stuff (Sounds like it would be a swashy) and to kick the stuffins out of the bad guys or knock their hats off.

For a made up one.......Well I mean more obvious than a Pegasui...........I think a skunk spider would be cool. Instead of shooting out a web your enemy would have a few rounds with green stink slime sticking to them that damaged over time.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would love a Dragon Piggle :O
complete with dragon wings and maybe a little eye patch with a fire design.